Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

N.O.R.F   

Wa kukaa Dr. Brazil. My prediction is on the predictions thread and so far I've been spot on. You didn't make a prediction did you fulayahow.

My team is Al Wahda in UAE.

Norf is a true Liverpool fan. am not sure about Ngonge though :D

Not to rub it on Oz & Tuujiyes' faces but guess what they say about Chelsea

Chelsea on the other hand look very useful and are like a more expensive and technical version of Stoke

:D:D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^ Lol Zu EPL is not the champions league yaah lool 5-0 ayaa wili kugu marqaansan aan u maleynaa... Zu ninyahoo waan ku tuugaa alalaaskaan naga jooji aad la imaatid markaste ee Arsenal wax qatar sameeso..qaama qashiir aa kugu dhici rabo kawaran...

Waraa tusbax dheere, aniga wili wax aan sheegay oo qaldamay ma arkin... adiga un baan kuu jeedaa oo marwalba caasi nooc kale tacluugsan...Liverpool in ee qashin tahay marhore aan sheegay oona waan ka dhaadhicin waaye duqaan carabka ah ee ngonge..laakiin adiga bal maxaad hore u tiri? I think it was you oo liverpool baxsaday in ee gasho 4th..

stick to internation football adiga ee noodaa our EPL.... Spain iyo England sanadkaan labadaba wee ka culus yihiin Brazil hadeesan wax iska badalin....inkastoo aan aduunka ugu necbahay Spain...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Being physical and being dirty are two massively different things. Significant number of Arsenal fans seem to think that the way teams like Stoke/Liverpool/Chelsea or ManYoo play will result in bad injuries. Well Arsenal are playing the best football in the league and still producing tackles like the rest, so what difference does it make as to the style of football you're playing? :D:D

Gooners tackles.

Check the last clip, This video shows a training match from the Summer of 2009 in which Abou Diaby breaks Samir Nasri’s leg. This might seem like a complete accident, one of those things that happen in contact sport, but it provided a great opportunity for Arsenal’s players to surround the ref (actually coach Pat Rice) waving red cards and act aggrieved while Arsene Wenger could practice hounding Diaby in the press and calling for a lifetime ban. :D:D

Tuujiye   

Zo tell me how many red cards Arsenal has and how many does Chelsea have? Just because of that ugly Arsene Wenger complains too much doesn't mean we play dirty..maybe he should stop bringing boys to the field to play against a grown a$$ men... wax wada gaagaab oo lafa yar yar buu soo saftay abti....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Parker goal was a cracker, shouldn't of stood though (foul throw from Dyer). Least goal didn't mean anything in the end.

Joe Cole looked good when he came on for 15/20 mins too.

MOM - Surely Malouda? Parker might have got it if Chelsea didn't win. Malouda was class today,Really thought he played well.

One game at a time. nxt vs Blackburn.

Remaining fixtures of Chelsea vs ManYoo

Chelsea-------------------------------Man United

March

West Ham (H) W 4-1-----------------Wolves (A) W 1-0

Blackburn Rovers (A)-----------------Fulham (H)

Portsmouth (A)------------------------Liverpool (H)

Aston Villa (H)-------------------------Bolton (A)

April

Man United (A)-------------------------Chelsea (H)

Bolton (H)------------------------------Blackburn Rovers (A)

Tottenham (A)-------------------------Man City (A)

Stoke (H)-------------------------------Tottenham (H)

May

Liverpool (A)---------------------------Sunderland (A)

Wigan (H)------------------------------Stoke (H)

Fancy us for our next two away games.

Tuujiye   

I want chelsea to beat Aston Villa so bad!!! that team killed with set playes last time.. I hope chelsea learned their mistakes and will come to play them....

This will be a very close one...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Based on Oz's fixture list

Your fixture and possible points :-

Remaining fixtures of Chelsea vs ManYoo

Chelsea-------------------------------Man United

March

West Ham (H) W 4-1-----------------Wolves (A) W 1-0

Blackburn Rovers (A)
Win
-----------------Fulham (H)
Win

Portsmouth (A)
Win
------------------------Liverpool (H)
Loss

Aston Villa (H)
Draw
-------------------------Bolton (A)
Win

April

Man United (A)
[/b]
Loss
[/b]
-------------------------Chelsea (H)
Win

Bolton (H)
Win
------------------------------Blackburn Rovers (A)
Win

Tottenham
Win
(A)-------------------------Man City (A)
Draw

Stoke
Win
(H)
-------------------------------Tottenham (H)
Win

May

Liverpool (A)
Loss
---------------------------Sunderland (A)
Draw

Wigan (H)
Win
------------------------------Stoke (H)
Win

Even if Chelsea and Man U draw then Man U will end up with 83 points (assuming they will beat Sunderland - which I said a draw in the above list) which means Chelsea will have 84 points.

As for Arsenal, they have to win all their remaining games or realisticly draw with Man City and beat the Spurs to win the championship! but I am more worried about a draw with Birmingham than losing to the Spurs, to be honest. if my worries come true then we have to beat both Man City and the Spurs or at least increase our goal margins - to make sure at least we win the title by goal difference!

Cheers

Oz   

LOZ, If Goonz can win every game left and draw two out of those games against Man City (h), Spurs (a) and Birmingham (a) then you have a big chance, Which I hardly see- its easy to say when you know its never going to happen. :D You need to win one of the three I just mentioned, and not lose one and draw two. If that makes any sense.

I watch ESPN Soccernet press pass from time to time. They seriously talk about the PL title race being between Chelsea and Man U. They only still refer to Arsenal as contenders :D in between breaths. I don't know if anyone else knows of Tommy Smyth on ESPN. A baboon of the highest order and knows very little but in this case I respect his views. if anything about the game of football. Shaka Hislop is not far behind. I do however like Robbie Earle.

^^^^ Oz, those guys are bafoons and they are well know...at least they don't know more than this Guy

Am sure you understand when he says he is wary of Arsenal smile.gif

Cheers

Oz   

I know Torres is starting to get up to full fitness but Gerrard passing and touch lately has been crap , you might get away with it against Pompey and Lille but a trip to old trafford will need every player playing at there best to get anything and Liverpool are a long way from that .

Insua is going to get a roasting from Valencia, his in the form of his life while Lpool defense creaks, wobbles and crumbles when put under the slightest bit of pressure.

If I see Torres, Babel, Aquilani & Gerrard in the starting line up I might start to get a bit of hope , a win is a must if they want fourth , lose here today and you are out of the race for fourth.

Win this for Chelseafc :D

^^ Rafa did what any choach will do...but I'm just disappointed the way Liverppol lost the game.

Chelsea are stuttering again!! (Inaan Tuujiye ka qayliyo jecliyaa) :D

Abtigiis   

Torres is not good on the ground. He is also not strong. He is overrated. Good goal though, but he did nothing. The Worst player in the field was Steven Gerard. And that is the guy Norf counts on for the World Cup. Mascherano always does more harm than good. Man U deserved to win.

But the main issue is SOL's Tommy Smyth (I watch him frequently)-Tuujiye. For someone who thinks whether your team is on the top spot is a measure of your football knowledge, it is a bad week. Arsenal now have more chance of winning the cup than Chelsea. But it will take something special to deny Man U. They are awful this last months. Tuujiye waa roob-la-da'. Kolba qolodda badisa umbuu la jiraa.