Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

^^ lool@waxba meesha kuma heysid :D

AT&T niyahow dadkii waad kaga wada dhawaajisey, Tuujiska oo Leeds United fan ah waxaad ka dhigtey Chelsiick fan :D

The Ireland and Brazil game, the two teams are not the same, only in physical terms, if only the Irish could display the energy they showed at the first half, soo ta Brazil indha cadeys ka soo harey.

There were a number of factors involved as to why the Irish lost, not the Henry hand, but the own goal and the early substitute of Duff, otherwise it could have bein draw.

PS:Norf is Arsenal fan, confirmed :D

Abtigiis   

Norf, be fair to me saaxiib. Let us debate whether 3-1 is better than 2-0 and vice versa. Since you don't watch games, why do we waste debating tactics and form?

N.O.R.F   

bal waayahay. 3-1 means the better side won as the goal difference is more than 1.

There was a time when i would try to catch every game but i have learnt that with int games only the tournmnts matter.

What tactics are to be discussed. England won (using your Brazil stance on the other thread)

Ps by afrikaan i mean waad madax adagtahay

Tuujiye   

lool@nuune... waraa leed United waa bee ahaayeen top class team nooh....Laakiin Liverpool iyo ayaga hadii aan mid raaci lahaa even today! Leeds ayaan raaci lahaa lool....

Abtigiis adiga gamemamka aad daawatid moojadee ka daawataa sxb? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^^^ anoo team kale tageeraayo maad i arki jirtay or maqashay duqa mise wax kale aad kala jeedaa?

Arsenal Hope ee leeyihiin been ma aha laakiin shaf garaac lee heysaan horta lead qaata marka hore... wiligee ma arkin sanadkaan sanad la mid eh EPL ka so wax kaste ayaa dhici kara.... Totenham and Man City ayaa isku heystaan 4th and sadexda kale 1st yaab waaye waxaan..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tacbaan yahow waa ku kulalaysanaayey nooh,

Dad badan oo Chelsea gadaal ka bartay aa buuxo!

Reer chelsea haddaa tihiin saa u qaylineyseen oo anagaa koobka leh u hayseen, hadda waxaa isku bedesheen "lama hubo"

:D

Tuujiye   

^^^ Zu I know chelsea has new fans oo badan but they are mostly old Arsenal fans lool.. we need all the blacks on chelsea side now...

Chelsea has easy month so I'm not worried at all about the EPL but I'm worried about Inter lool..we need Essien back to beat them and I hope we do....

Arsenal has a tuff schedual in March and so does Man U... but this is a very weard season...

Waraa aniga tuujiye waaye yaah lool iskuleesi hoolaheega waaye... I used to like watching Barca but Chelsea was always my team..I was a barca fan only because of Ronaldinho and I watched that team because of him...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

I know chelsea has new fans oo badan but they are mostly old Arsenal fans lool..

LooooooL! :D:D

Arenal fans used to support other teams like Newcastle and Notts Forest before going for the gunner after 98.

I used to like watching Barca but Chelsea was always my team..I was a barca fan only because of Ronaldinho and I watched that team because of him...

True.

Oz   

Absolutely dreadful performance. Wigan fully deserved their three points. Liverpool got no excuses about injuries etc for this one. The effort was there but they were just not there, Pure and simple.

After that display, the entire team should be up for sale.

:D

nuune   

^^ Hold on Mr Russian Tycoon :D you want to buy the lads, they ain't for sale, now, leave them will ye smile.gif

The game was horrible to even watch, I will say this game was Liverpool's worst display ever seen. I will agree with Rafa as the team lacked attitute and character.

The attack was minimum, and Wigan was enjoyin every moment when they got the ball.

I hate to see Liverpool playing against strugling teams, bring the big boys, and they will be smashed!

N.O.R.F   

Rafa will say that. He won't say that he has failed to inspire and give them confidence. He wont say he told them to play on the counter. He wont say he is a trick pony (no other tactics/change in formations are deployed).

Good riddance!

NGONGE   

^^ One trick pony that won the spanish league, the fa cup and the champion's league. Warya, go support Man U tacbaan waaxid. :D

Abtigiis   

What we are witnessing is what I know we will be seeing quite often in the coming months and years. It is a sad state when Casiir-drinking boys whose pinnacle of football talent doesn't go beyond Al-Ain and Khaleed Timaawi predict what will happen on football fields. It is the era of Tuujiye and Norf as accompolished footie analysts and there is no wonder. When they tipped Liverpool to win the cup, I warned they will not get the fourth place. It is now sinking to them, finally. The world cup will come and will show them Spain and England are not as indomitable as they think. After that, if the admin and moderators do not ban them from making comments about football, then I think the whole section should be removed. :D

Ngonge too. Where are Liverpool going to end the season? Saaxiib, the problem of anlaysing teams by looking at the profiles of its players alone is a weak one. One needs to see how they are playing consistently to understand their strength and weakness. Liverpool started panicking at the defence long time ago and are full of spirit but overall bad.