Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Haatu   

^ :D

My oh my have Chelsea given the title away or not. They were simply outclassed. Nothing more to it.

Tuujka Xaaji, give yaakhee, you've given us the title this year.

shawcross-ai_1587485c.jpg

Ish!!

Poor Ramsey! What a dirty challenge. Wenger was right, these are just not coincidence anymore, teams just can't handle Arsenal so they use dirty antics. Shameful!

Tuujiye   

^^^ That looks really bad!! maskiinka he was having a good year...

Haatu, come down duqa..hal game ayaa nalaga raaye not 6 yaah.. Arsenal wili chance bee leeyihiin laakiin I don't think in ee dhaafayaan 3rd place sanadkaan....

Chelsea needs a strong midfield now and the man (essien) is coming back soon so hold your horses ciyaal firinbi!!!

Mar hore ayaan sheegay ciyaal daruuc xiran oo alalees ku jira eesan raaneynin sanadkaan..halgame ayaan loose gareynay markaas baad idinkoo soo uunsaday nugu soo boodeen....lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Off topic:

What I don't understand still is what is it that Wayne Bridge is whining about. The French lady was ONCE his girlfriend, they broke up. JT hit her after they broke up, now can someone tell me why Bridge is mad? Please fill me in. I mean I can imagine John Terry's wife being upset but Wayne Bridge?

"I am not available for the world cup selection" kulahaa!

EDIT: Tuujiye, the blues team morale has been extremely affected by the John Terry scandal, ayaga dhan wey fooraraan and now the goalie is out and Hilario just doesn't have what it takes to stop any ball.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Zack JT scandal team kaan ma dhibeeso seecamal adiga? war teamka dhan waa wada saqajaamiin oo waa wada players! anaa taas kuu og lool I hope qurun kale in eesan kusoo bixin yaaqee...But your right on Hilario..the man sucks!!! but the good thing is our defence..I believe chelsea has one of the best defensive line if not the best. As long as we are creating chances at the front, I think we will be fine....

Wayne Bridge wants to be a fomous figure in England thats all...JT has a much bigger name than him in England and he just wants some of the spot light.naag naag camal uu miyac keenay ka waran...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Tuujiye LOOOL@teamka dhan waa saqajaamiin, I heard that Ashley Cole sent naked pics of him to some girl, saqajaan waaxid dheh. But seriously, since this story has hit the media portals, they have lost to Everton, Inter and now Man city! JT messed up big time.

On another note, do you know when Essien is supposed to come back? Mikel is not doing good job in the midfield at all.

Tuujiye   

^^ Essien aka the Bison is coming in this month hopefuly...is been almost six weeks for him...I know we wont have him for the next two games laakiin....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^^ Calaacalka dhaafa, anagaba maalin kasta mid baa la kala gooyaa!

Where is Van Persie? ma anagoo qeylinaynaad na aragta. adkaysta reer chelsea haddaad tihiin.

I call the Chelsea fans - "dadkii banooniga bartay sanadkii 2004ka" :D

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

^Before Mourinho turned up they didn't watch football. Netball was their game :D

Did Lucas play for Brazil last night tolow?

NGONGE   

^^ I don't think he played. Dunga is trying out different players.

Oh, against Blackburn Lucas did set up the second goal (I'm told). I hear Maxi also had his best game for Liverpool so far.

Fourth is still a formality for us. Europa league a walk in the park.

Abtigiis   

I wish Norf finds the video and watches brazil's second-half performance. After allowing the Irish to huff and buff for most of the first half (still the score was 1-0), Brazil tested its multi-dimensional attacking formula and it was a joy to watch. The second goal by Robinho was vinatge Brazil! nice double exchanges, back-hills and tap-ins, it has all! Tuujiye must see the game now and tell me if the touches of Ronaldinho were missing!!

Robinho was in blistering form. The Irish team that pushed France and Italy to the wall seemed an amateur team that mistakenly ended up playing Man U at Old Trafford. What a dominant performance from the samba boys. New boy carlos Eduaro in the midfield is something else. New striker Grafite showed touchs of briilliance and the defence as usual was solid. The only negative thing was that Adriano is still in the team and Gilberto Silva is not retired.

Dunga also is experimenting how to play both Maicon and Dani Alves togather, by pushing Alves into more central role.

If Brazil win a record sixth title, don't say you were not warned.

Ngonge,

Sadly, Lucas is not in the squad.

Thierry.   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I call the Chelsea fans - "dadkii banooniga bartay sanadkii 2004ka"

:D The usual excuse is I supported Chelsea during Zola and Vialli era.

If Lucas makes it into Brazil starting line up for the world cup, I will support Liverpool for a month next season. It’s not going to happen.

N.O.R.F   

^Don't worry, you wont be a scouser anytime soon.

A&T, one word, Ireland. Brazil usually choose easy build up games before a tournament.

Caawa daawo how England dismantle the African champions.

NGONGE   

A&T, Lucas was in the squad but was not in the team, saaxib. Dunga already knows what Lucas is all about. He was trying differnt combinations for the Irash. That's all. :D

Norf, I don't understand what you follow Liverpool for. You are obviously an Arsenal fan. You even complain like Wenger.

P.S.

Chelsea fans were there before Zola and Vialli.