Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

N.O.R.F   

^Maybe he was a striker and is now a right footed left winger!!!

When we get together ayaynu murmi saxib. Hopefully muraayodihii Rafa adigu aan hidhneen :D

nuune   

^^ I dno't think you watched the game last night, but highlights :D

Lucas was on top form last night, and believe it or not, before Babel came on, Lucas got a better chance of scorin, Nofoscky, sxb, did you counted how many times Babel lost the ball in short time compared to dat of Lucas for the whole game.

I am not actually putting much xayeysiis on Lucas, but he has improved alot and showig his true Brazilian colors, adeus to Babel, he had to go!

Arsenal really fought hard last night, they tried hard while Lpool were calm at da back(but after Carrager departure, this changed, and Degan caused trouble, he was most of the time going forward!!)

Ngonge, reer xamarku waxey ku maahmaahaan, "geeloow maxaas indha kuul ka kasaa, kurtunkaas ruugaaye" :D

Oz   

Originally posted by nuune:

Ngonge
, reer xamarku waxey ku maahmaahaan, "geeloow maxaas indha kuul ka kasaa, kurtunkaas ruugaaye"
:D

:D:D

Are you back in town or you still back there?

N.O.R.F   

Nuune iyo Ngonge, you two watch completely different games. Lucas lost the ball many times just like everyone else. Kuyt was the worst one.

nuune   

^^ lool,

Oz, not yet sxb, but left dat place end of last month, sxbkaa MMA ayaa wali joogo oon uga soo tagey, laakin I be back to my town soon somewhere next week, hopefully.

Abtigiis   

welcome back Nuune. You were missed, but not your football analysis.

MANU and Chelsea have much more difficult fixtures than Arsenal. Man U will have to play Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham, Everton, Fulham etc. For your information.

NGONGE   

^^ What's that got to do with anything? Arsenal have an easy run (on paper) but they have already shown they struggle against teams that rough them up or hit them on the counter. War even last night, when Liverpool hit them on the counter they crumbled. Only problem was that Liverpool did not take their chance.

As for football analysis, I already told you that you watch DVDs from last year and assume we are talking about the same games. Go stand next to Norf please. :D

Oz   

It looks like Chelsea will keep on dropping points and need to get a grip on their away form, if we want to win the league. We just have to win the next 9 games at least but we don't seem consistent enough.

With 12 games to go Arsenal are in with a chance but to win it, I think they'll need to win 11 of those games which I don't think they will.

Abtigiis   

They don't win to win 11 of those games. Man U and Chelsea will drop points as they draw and Arsenal which easily catch them. But for that to happen, they need to bring back their 10 or so unbeaten run again. I think they have a very good chance. Next week, Man U will draw with Everton, which mean Arsenal will move within 3 points of them. I am not worried about Chelsea. Old age will catch up with most of their players.

Oz   

^^Yeah, no results are going as 'planned' at the moment, which is always a bad thing. :D The final run should be excellent for none Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal fans. If Man City can capitalize on their games in hand and pull away in 4th spot which I think they will...then Arsenal could get worried!

I think you're also forgetting that there are 13 other teams in this league and at some point one (or more) of those teams will take crucial points of the top three. Chelsea may cruise past Spurs and Liverpool but come unstuck at a 'lesser' team. Similarly all it takes is for Arsenal to go to a Stoke/Blackburn type team and come unstuck and they're pretty much out of it.

My belief is that Chelsea will have the edge, simply because they have the best team and most depth, regardless of their run in.

nuune   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I am welcoming back Nuune. Raali ahow.
:D:D

waryee da day u left Nairobi, I arrived dat same day, I think adoo wax cimaamad u eg xiran ayaan kugu arkey adooy ku heestaan kuwa keenyaati ah :D

thanks 4 da wlcme Xaaji

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ What's that got to do with anything? Arsenal have an easy run (on paper) but they have already shown they struggle against teams that rough them up or hit them on the counter. War even last night, when Liverpool hit them on the counter they crumbled. Only problem was that Liverpool did not take their chance.

Ngonge, Maba fiyoobid! didn't you see what happened to Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke City (EPL) - we beat them comperehensively.... Arsenal are not dropping points against minor oppositions this year. this year we lost against big teams (Sunderland being the only small team that beat us)... compare this to last year when we beat Chelsea at their home, beat Man U at the emirates, drew with liverpool away and home.

This year Arsenal's achilles' heel is not ruffing them up it is individual errors early in the game and that has been corrected. also counter attack specially when we are in the 18 yards of the opposition like corners and so on and that is now addressed.

I do't expect us to drop points am just worried that we have left it too late.

OZ, as i said, we have delivered the title to your door steps if you don't want to take it - we will take it for you! :D

Agree with At&T Man U impressed me the most a team of average players doing really well!

Nuune, Lucas had one shot and that was it. tell me anything else he did?

Cheers