Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

^^ tell them to be very scared, :D we're back. Although am quite disappointed with their result against Algeria.

Oz   

Wed 27 19:45 UK Aston Villa v Arsenal Villa

Sun. 31 16:00 UK Arsenal v Manchester United Emirates Stadium

Sun. 7 16:00 UK Chelsea v Arsenal Stamford Bridge Hardest one of the bunch :D

Wed. 10 19:45 UK Arsenal v Liverpool Emirates Stadium

Sat. 20 15:00 UK Arsenal v Sunderland Emirates Stadium

Sat. 27 17:30 UK Stoke City v Arsenal

I would like to hear from BoB and LOZ, about this crucial upcoming fixtures,I don't know how the PL came up with that but it is what it is. Hopefully Eygpt beat Cameroon on tonight and get Song back for Chewlsaeey's match.

^^^ I know F'ing tuff. But if we cant handle the above matches then we can not be champions! If we get 5 out of the first 3 matches or 14 points of the all six matches am in heaven!

Am hoping Cameroon losses tonight! :D

N.O.R.F   

You will get 13 points out of those game.

You will beat:

Villa

Man Utd

Liv

Sunderland

You will lose to:

Chelsea

You will draw with:

Stoke

Oz   

^Don't be so optimistic ya nOrf,

Loss- Stoke, ManYooo and ChewlseeY

Draws- Liverpool,Aston villa ( May be a WIN here)

Wins- Sunderland

Edit:

N.O.R.F   

^You're coming to Anfield second to last game of the season. You better have enough points otherwise you lose :D

I'm with Arsenal to win it (Ngonge and Nuune can keep dreaming) :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

You will get 13 points out of those game.

You will beat:

Villa

Man Utd

Liv

Sunderland

You will lose to:

Chelsea

You will draw with:

Stoke

They play Villa on the 27th. They play United on the 31st. They play Chelsea on the 7th and Liverpool on the 10th. If you reckon they'll lose to Chelsea, I can't see how you believe they'll beat Liverpool. In fact, I can't understand what logic you use when you have them winning one game, losing the next and winning the one after then losing the next. They'll either do well in all the games or they'll crash and burn (my money is on the second).

United are top with 50 points (having played one game more than us) and we are sixth with 37 points. If you were going to cheer for a lost cause then your chances are much better with Liverpool than Arsenal warya. :D

Oz and Ngonge, I was not expecting anything less from you - so go and cross your fingers!

We only have one SONG - he is coming back home. Take that Tuujiye!

Cheers

Tuujiye   

loool Zu your lucky... But Drogba is coming back too and it feels really good to have two games at hand and only 2 points away from the top lol...

Can't wait for your next match ZU lol ciyaalkaan funaanadaha baseballka xiran in dhagaha lugu dhifto waaye....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

I wish i could briefly show you the future to see united winning the league again and see all of you tiring your hair out or going bald..hahe..

We got the top scorer in the league firing all clinders and on top form.. Rio is back.. I smell locked down ahead..

Did you guys see Ronaldo's goals the other night.. Whoa.. Next Level Power Up!!

Oz   

^^^ Before we discuss about whose going to win the title, whats this Sir Alex asking Manchester United fans for loyalty amid debt fears :D

Shearer saying Rooney is the one whose carrying ManYoo this season, it's true Rooney has been carrying manYoo. You simply don't look like scoring without him. People call Liverpool a two-man team...well IMO United have been a one-man team at time this season. Rooney, the new LeTissier?

Can't think of a player who has been consistent for utd except for Rooney. Its normal for a team to have one or two outstanding players that in the odd game seem to carry the team but I do fear you & Sir Alex pretty much rely on Rooney to create or score in every game!

WingA my question is, what if he gets injured? who will take you all the way? The Glaziers :D

NGONGE   

^^ Did you comment on the Lucas thread? I reckon he's going to score tonight. He has been running into forward positions in the last few games. Sooner or later he's going to fluke one.

Oz   

Jan 27 19:45 UK Aston Villa v Arsenal Villa Park The start of a four match crucial Premier league match run.

Jan 27 19:45 UK Chelsea v Birmingham Stamford Bridge. Birmingham have got a decent side to go to Chelsea and get something to be honest, I'd like to see a 1-1 draw, But I reckon Cheelseay will snatch a 2-1 win.

Carling cup Semi final, surely it's a beauty 1/27 20:00 UK Manchester United VS Manchester City

Although am gonna loose a tenner on this one, I'd like to remain neutral.

Sorry reds keep flip flopping, no wonder nOrf is right, this season is over for scouser boys.