Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

nORF, I was on transit at Dubai Airport for 4 hrs, business class was off the shizzle. :D

Oz   

WingA, you shouldn't be worried sxb, tavez had you guys on lockdown. Tevez has scored more than any Man Utd player this season!!!! Bitter Man, City were wide open on the flanks, couldn't retain possession to save their lives and they allowed you tons of space and time and they stil beat ya! Man U sucks. That Tevez, what a waste of money eh... :D

Tuujiye   

That was a good game man... I like Tavez I'm glad he showed Man U what they gave away...

I think City will win the second leg...

I hope liverpool looses tonight so they could kick Rafa out! but who will they get thats better than him? lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

One point behind Spurs, City and Villa. We're hunting them down. Maxi had a couple of good touches. Reira is back and Aquilani is finally finding his feet. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAH!

Who's on TOP! Gunners are on TOP! (sing it, babeh...sing it like Rev Run - whose house? Run's House) :D

PS: Glad Liverpool are back - but I still think Macal weyne coupled with two idiotic owners are effing up the club.

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

LFC did well. No passing whatsoever but the result was the important thing. Rafa got it right for once. Deggen got mashed up last night :D

NGONGE   

^^ Arsenal are top. Was it in November when they lost by three goals to Chelsea and were eleven points behind? Guess what! :D

Liverpool played on the counter attack. Wait until the confidance returns and then watch them pass. The defence needs no work but the middle and attack is starting to look good with Riera back and Aquilani stringing passes together. You wait and see. Rafa has a plan.

(Arsenal are top but for how long? :D ).

Oz   

^^Typical Scouse attitude. Spurs disappointed me, played poor and didn't deserve anything from the game, Liverpool deserved winners. Whilst there is still alot of improvement needed and a long way to go for scouser-lads, this improved attitude and form has been along time coming and just hope to take this and push on in the battle for fourth. :confused: I thought Aquilani was very good last night, the more advanced role suited him and he was involved all night. Kuyt once again coming up with important goals, and his first was well taken. Degen impressed me on the right, did his job well, and the addition of Riera made a difference and added width we have lacked, thought he did well for a playing lacking game time.

Gunners,After a superb comeback against Bolton they now enter a TOUGH set of fixtures with Villa (A), Utd (H), Chelsea (A), Liverpool (H). I don't know how the PL came up with this but this is not fare. :D:D Horrible horrible tackle by Gallas, i think he might have caused some serious damage there.

^^^^^ I can't believe how people are talking about this tackle and forget what Bolton has done to Fab the two games - remember when Taylor put his knee on Fab's neck and held him to the ground? Don't panic Chelski boys, there is a long way to go. we are not counting our eggs yet.

Everything will be revealed in the next 4 weeks.

Oz, waad i lugoysay, are you back in Perth?

Ngonge,

Even if it is short time (until Chelsea plays their game in hand) it is a psycological blow. it is a statement of intention. To prove those bundits and useless commentators wrong. Yeah Arsenal are the weakest of the top four - my foot!

Cheers

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^^^ Dude, I am an Arsenal fan through and through and certainly i feel the change in wind at the Emirates.

I would say it is going to be very very close this year.

But here are my predictions:-

1st Chelsea/Arsenal

2nd Chelsea/Arsenal

3rd is Man U

4Th is Liverpool

I think Chelsea will struggle after Drogba goes to African Championship in Jan next year and that is critical part of the campaign.... I think that is when we will get the edge.

Sorry Mate, cant be a football critic
:D

Just so I can remind my cuz Oz

Oz   

^^^Are we playing role reversal now? Lol. LOZ, Seems to me Arsenal are as likely to be Champions as they have been for years, but I expect them to fall short again, as they have for years. Gallas tackle was nasty man, shocking challenge. And Wenger annoys me with his "I didn't see it" comments, even though every other person at the Emirates did. Also, saying that his players "didn't see Davies injured on the ground" is pretty laughable.

Legend, Gunners don't seem to have the stamina as a team to maintain their form for 9 months, and often 1 setback turns their entire season. Whether they can overcome such obvious mental fragility as they mature only time will tell.