Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Haatu   

I have to agree with ya Fab, Arsenal DO miss Song. Without him they were all over the place and loosing the ball too easily in the middle of the park.

Tuujiye   

^^^ The gunners need someone like Van Persie at the front..Eduardo is too small and so is Arshavin...I told you guys Arsenal is very weak with out Song..He is by far your best player in the midfield.. But Overall I think it was a good game and Everton is a very good team and they did play well...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Rafa got his break now..he could blame everything with the injuries now lol....I guess Ngonge's dream of being top four teams is done for lool... Ngonge no champions for you next year lol.....

Rafa will not go and the cheap American owners should do something with this team..sell them maybe to an arab lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Rafa is doing well. It's not his fault that the players got injured or that they suddenly lost belief. He is trying to do all he can to improve the team and he is doing a good job.

Tuujiye,

We will win tomorrow and in mid week, saaxib. Taa aniga iga maqal. We will easily make the top four. I'm in two minds about winning the league or coming second/third. It's been a crazy season, saaxib. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa riyada kakac man Liverpool and their bad owners and coaching staff will never win anything again... I think Man City should be in 4th spot at least people could watch them.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^ lol i c now.. Arsenal played well last game but they have to beat us next month.... Hopefuly Essien could make it to that game

Wareer Badanaa!!!!