Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^ I agree with you..Abou Diaby is still playing like a baby but everone could see what this guys will be like in the near feture man!...

Fabregas is a top class midfielder and I don't think anyone in the prem is better than him..best CM 4sho..but I think he is soft sometimes and never shows up against big teams. Yes other teams like Chelsea put too much presure on him but he needs to play stronger and stop being Soft..I personaly think all spanish players are soft..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

Another three points and its game on now.. Chelsea are getting luckier and luckier by the week.. they could be 10-15 points clear by now..

This year will be between Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea going into the second half of the year..

NGONGE   

^^ Arsenal will drop off like they did last year, the year before and the one before that. Their problems have not been fixed yet (don't they lose song for six weeks too?).

United are still rubbish not matter what lucky games they win. This season really is all about Chelsea messing up and still winning the league.

Liverpool will beat Villa tonight and find themselves in the mix once again. Fourth place should be secured within weeks. First, second and third depends on the top teams dropping points. :D

BOB   

Portsmouth Vs Arsenal.

Now these are the kind of matches that I dislike and I wont be surprised if we drop valuable points here as we've consistently shown the tendency to drop points against the teams that are struggling for the last few years. :mad:

Chelsea are in all sorts of trouble and I believe Ancelotti's favoured diamond formation works brilliantly when you have a deep sitting playmaker like Pirlo who can hit a 40,50 or even 60 yard perfect ball which is why Chelsea were so eager to price him away from Milan.

Mikel only offers you 10 yard side way passes which will never harm the opposition and Essien can't open teams up even if his life depended on it in other words he's no Pirlo nor is Ballack or Lampard, the closest player they have is Deco and we all know what a inconsistent player he is, he always has been but make no mistake they will miss Drogba more than any player in their squad and like I've said weeks back NOW IS THE TEST.

Man Utd keep on getting lucky as well but even if they have all their injured players back they still lack the brilliance of Ronaldo and they will struggle against teams with pacey wingers as they're getting on a bit age wise and the young Fabio is mistake prone because of his lack of experience and concentration.

Arsenal they're a strange bunch and you don't know which Arsenal will turn up especially on away games, they went to Anfield and reduced Gerrard to an amatuer Ballerina who was falling all over the place (No he does not dive simply because he's an English) and then went to Burnley and we were lucky to come away with a point and I don't think we have enough time to turn that inconsistency around which is why I don't think we can win the premier league this season...but you never know. :D

Liverpool will finish in top four...City, Spurs and Villa are just having the season of their lives and sooner rather than later they will run out of steam like they always do :D .

Portsmouth seem doomed especially now that they will loose so many players to the African Cup of Nations and I can't see any player interested in going there as they can't even pay the current player's wages and I wont be surprised if the other two come from these teams Bolton, Hammers, Hull, Wolves, Burnley and Stoke especially on their current form and I don't think it will improve that much.

PS. If Chelsea cannot win the premier league this term I would hate to imagine what would Abramovich contemplate on doing with this club that he keeps on investing millions in with nothing to show for it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

^^ Well said Mr Bob, Surely you are a genuine football analyst without a doubt.

ChelseaFC are in deep Sh$t, if they don't buy Dzeko.

Ngonge, A draw away to Villa is a decent result, draw here and win against Spurs is ok in my books...although obviously I know you'd prefer two wins.

Liverpool have half a season to catch up just five points on Villa, I dont expect them to play so poorly for the second half of the season and I certainly don't see Villa carrying on their good form, they will have a bad patch without a doubt. Same could be said for Spurs too. City on the otherhand will probably spend a few hundred million in January...they're who you have to worry about.

Gunners had a terrific second half. Great defense to nullify Villa. First team to thwart Villa since opening day I believe. Diaby played terrifically and Fabregas was a maestro.

Particularly pleased with Traore and Walcott for his mature pass for the 2nd goal. I think how Arshavin plays today is just how he goes. He's a bag of tricks that explodes once every 2 games for a few moments. But he keeps defenses on their toes and he isn't selfish. Eduardo though is worrying. He's become a predator that has lost his instincts. Not only did he miss the easy finish 4 minutes in but when Friedal parried a shot away from someone (can't remember who) Richard Dunne reacted far quicker than Eduardo. It wasn't even a contest.

80 m in the bag for ChelseaFC :D

1000 posts OMG!!

WingA   

Luck?? Well, we need some luck at the moment to be honest.. I was devastated when Ronaldo left but i was happy with the success in which he played part in but now United need to rebuild and bring in some world class players..

Our system was so based on Ronaldo for the last couple of years and i understand alot of the comments made on United's performances this season..

It will take some time to rebuild a winning team again and i will be here as long as it takes..

I still think we got some good fire power in attack to win the league but our defensive issue is still a problem with Van der Sar out for a while and Rio still no where to be seen..

Tuujiye   

^^^ Winga at least you know the truth unlike some people lool reality yaaqee!!

BoB....Essien iyo Pirlo maad isku keentay hadana loool isku mid maba aha two different players saaxiib... Pirlo is a top class player laakiin Essien is the best player in the EPL saaxiib no? lool

Chelsea need to work on their set plays..they are a mess when it comes to set player only Drogba and JT defend the best in set plays but others are shiiidh!! and now that Drogba is gone, we will see how we do in set plays....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ When Chelsea beat Arsenal recently (how many weeks ago was that? icon_razz.gif ), they were ELEVEN points ahead. Now, if Arsenal win their two games in hand they will only be ONE point behind Chelsea! Wareer Badanaa!!! :D

We took down Villa. Next, bring on Spurs. We're hunting them down one by one. :D

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^^ Winga at least you know the truth unlike some people lool reality yaaqee!!

BoB....Essien iyo Pirlo maad isku keentay hadana loool isku mid maba aha two different players saaxiib... Pirlo is a top class player laakiin Essien is the best player in the EPL saaxiib no? lool

Chelsea need to work on their set plays..they are a mess when it comes to set player only Drogba and JT defend the best in set plays but others are shiiidh!! and now that Drogba is gone, we will see how we do in set plays....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I think you missed his point.a diamond formation is very hard to use in the premiership anway as many teams pack their midfield and defend from very deep. So you'll need some very creative, extraordinary players with vision and a wide a range of passes to set up goals (or at least get the thing going) . This is where players like Pirlo, Iniesta, xavi and the likes come into play. Ballack and Deco are the closest things you have- but they are both past it. Cole is good, but he is better off on the wing, which is where he has was potent for chelsea. Lampard is also more effective on the counter attack rather than in the current diamond formation. see how man less goals he is scoring this season? Maybe you guys should buy danny murphy, ninkas wa khatar, underated dee. :D Having said that, chelsea are still first somehow, wareer badana :D

oh yeah, and which one you is the Abdi 4rm london who called into talksport one night last week? i think he was talking about lee dixon being one of the best right backs in this decade. the presenter said he retired in 2000 if a remember correctly. lol.

Tuujiye   

Fabregas lool waraa your right but we are doing bad now because of essien.. when he is out of the line up we always strugle and I believe the diamond system is not the with out a solid stopper... it was working fine till essien got hurt saaxiib....lol@Danny Murphy... we need players like Pirlo 4sho but at the moment lets give some chances to Kakute and other young guys in the team to see if they could learn to play top of the diamond......

Ngonge adiga hada Offside ayaa gashay yaah!! yellow baa lugu siiye! don't even think of Arsenal being first this year... you will loose to the spurs and you will be coming back here and say wareer badanaa!!! lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I have predicted (see earlier pages of this thread) Arsenal & Chelsea to be 1&2 this year. The second half of the season has just started and it is long way before any champion is crowned but I am sticking to my predictions.

Have to admit Man U did better than I expected Fergie wuu dadaalay but they will run out of steam - it is Rooney that is making the difference and once he stops scoring they are done for the season.

Chelsea's season will be defined in the next few games how they cope without Drogba, Mikel, Kolou and Essien (we have already seen what happened to them without Essien) smile.gif

Liverpool will do well in the second part of the season - you could feel the change in their attitude - so expect them to get into the fourth spot but they will have Man City to fight for that spot :D

That is me reporting from Malaysia - enjoying my break!

Happy belated New Year

Cheers

BOB... see how we have easily dismantled the Pompeys! No Worries mate - the Boys have grown to Men and they will rule the Premier leage in the next two years! :D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa shiinees, Arsenal with out Song maxee tahay? nothing!!! he is the most important player you have sxb and with out him, I don't see you guys winning games sorry.. Just like chelsea, Arsenal is going to loose some key players...

is a close race boys and I love it....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

^^^ your wrong with that sxb. Song might be our only defence minded midfielder but we aren't going to miss him that much. With Vermaelen, Gallas, Sagna and Traore in defence, who cares?

But as for Chelski, without Essien, they have no dangerous midfield and without Drogba, the goals will dry up.

But then again, this is a strange season so who knows.

Waxa ku wareeriyay iska qabo!