Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^^^ BoB Van Persie is qashin!!! come on man! you think he would be a threat to Chelsea? Rooney is ten times better player than him and he had hard time against chelsea's back line... This will be a midfield game and your boy Fabregas is hot more like on fire these days and thats the man chelsea need to watch out for....

I call 2-0 for chelsea on this one lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Loool the gunners looked really bad today with out the qashin Dutch they are even

worse looool ufff

waraa Zu whats ur excuse now? Wee daal

naayeen yaah lol

Chelsea wins again breaking 2 records at home lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Wat a hammering! It was also a club record 12th straight home win. I believe that JT also matched Dennis Wise in number of games he's captained for the club.

We've been looking good, and Kakuta looked good when he came on too, I hope that he gets a few more minutes on the pitch this season, maybe even give him a sub appearance against Arsenal next week. I think he's ready for it.

Bob&Zu; I think you were beaten as much by your poor performance as a well organised and tactically sound Sunderland side. Considering as well they were missing some bigger players in Turner, Jones and Cattermole, I thought Brucey got it spot on yesterday. They've played better this season and come out with nothing (Spurs game, for example).

I wouldn't be too disheartened, even if you do lose to Chelsea next week :D , its a long season. If you get a bit more luck on the injury front then there's no reason why you can't push Chelsea all the way. They are definately the ones to beat at the moment. :D

nuune; Another drop points. When will this dire form stop? :D

WingA; you score 3 we score 4.

Good luck.

WingA   

^^ Oz.. I expect nothing less then that bro.. If you drop your standards then we'll sniff on the opportunity..

N.O.R.F   

Typical Arsenal. It's wet and windy up north and they crumble :D

Spurs scored 9!!! Can't quite believe a Prem team could lose 9-1 but then again they have Titus Bramble playing for them :D

N.O.R.F   

Sunday

Everton vs Liverpool (Scouse Derby)

Arsenal vs Chelsea (Cockney Derby)

Barcelona vs Real Madrid (El Classico)

On my day off. Get in!

There are only two real derbies there. Arsebabies v Chelski only matters course they are two title contenders, Arsenal's real derby is with tOTTENHAM, while Chelski's real derbies are with QPR and Fulham, and to an extent Hammers.

Two struggling Merserysiders, am tipping Everton to come up on top.

NGONGE   

^^ Everton lost by three goals to Fulham last night. They have even more injuries than Liverpool. This is why I predict this derby to be more exciting than the Arsenal V Chelsea one (plus, Arsenal are going to get rolled over anyway).

Haatu   

^^ Not really. Arsenal may have lost their most valuable player, but they are still dangerous.

I predict:

Everton 2:1 Liverpool

Arsenal 3:2 Chelsea

Barcelona 4:2 Real Madrid

^Seems like u are dreaming for an exciting Sunday.

Chlesea may just be too strong ( physically and mentally ) for Arsenal to handle but still am sure it wll be an excisting game to watch.

The Mersyside derby is bound to be tense since both teams are having a very bad spell but i still top Everton to sneak through by one goal.

and why is no one tipping Madrid this time round, the Glaticos are playing well together now and i predict to win or at worst a draw.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Kakuta looked good when he came on too, I hope that he gets a few more minutes on the pitch this season, maybe even give him a sub appearance against Arsenal next week. I think he's ready for it.

The kid was very impressive. So Maradona-like.