Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

All hail the blues.

Even-though it was a close game, the team got it done. I want to complement the team for hanging in there against a relentless United attack. 5 points above Arsenal and United isn't bad at all, but we need to aim for bigger points difference, to prepare for the drought that is sure to come in January when our African players will be away playing in the Africa Cup. All hail Chelsea.

WingA   

There are alot ppl in this forum who dont know a thing about football, i swear sometimes i laugh out loud to some comments.. i think BOB is only creditable guy here and i respect he's views 100% but the rest pls keep the comedy skecth rolling..

As for today's 1-0 lose to chelsea, i think without a shadow of a doubt we played better considering united had 3 starters out injuried and i look forward to the return leg at old trafford..

United have a good chance of winning the title for the forth year running and i dont need to convince anyone why and how..

I hope arsenal beat liverpool, man city, chelsea and spurs again on their return legs too.. lool..

bless..

Oz   

Lol wingA. It was a tight match off course, you guys played well but unfortunately it was a good day in business for the blues.

I don't know what is going on with the EPL referees, they are getting worst by the day.

WingA, that is how i felt when you've beaten us at Old Traf...sometimes you play well and ****** decision by the referee can cost you the whole game.

Saying that Man U should have won this game!

Here is a quick look on the risks i think the big four will have as the second half of the season starts

I will start with my team Ze' Gunners

Arsenal - Risks

Defence: Losing Varmalean/Gallas to long term injury - bye bye title hopes.

little hope i have is Djorou to come back from injury and surprises all with his focus and maturity - but I pray for no long term injury

Midfield

Biggest Risk for us is losing Alex Song for the ACN [but Denilson and Diaby can deputise in his absence]

Strikers we are cool! we can cope

Sorry i have run out of time...getta go back to work...will come back later

WingA   

Its true but its for the league officals to sort out thats why i didnt even mention it..

But its funn watching football in abu dhabi's with its open air policy and hot headed arabs shouting all sort of stuff in arabic..lol.. The time difference is sometimes annoying and i dont even want to start with the champions league..

Another international friendly and i was thinking taking a trip to doha for the game but fortunatly i'm too busy..

The World Club Championships are here next month.. Norf, you interested in watching some real total football from Barca??

N.O.R.F   

^hang hang. Are you saying you've been in Abu Dhabi for a while and didn't bother contacting me????

We should get together. I have a ticket for the final. Get a ticket mate. Let me check where we're sitting. I'll PM you.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by WingA:

There are alot ppl in this forum who dont know a thing about football, i swear sometimes i laugh out loud to some comments.. i think BOB is only creditable guy here and i respect he's views 100% but the rest pls keep the comedy skecth rolling..

As for today's 1-0 lose to chelsea, i think without a shadow of a doubt we played better considering united had 3 starters out injuried and i look forward to the return leg at old trafford..

United have a good chance of winning the title for the forth year running and i dont need to convince anyone why and how..

I hope arsenal beat liverpool, man city, chelsea and spurs again on their return legs too.. lool..

bless..

You've lost three games already, saaxib (one against lowly Burnly). In your last SIX away games against the top four sides you only managed ONE point. Your team relies on one striker (Rooney) and the efforts of a 36 year old Giggs. Your defenders have been found out ever since Torres showed everyone how to intimidate them. Your subs are not of the quality of any other top teams (discounting Liverpool). All these are facts (comedy or not).

This title is for Chelsea to lose really. And, if they do mess it up in January then anyone (including Liverpool) can win it.

Disclaimer:

I exclude Arsenal from the 'anyone can win it comment'. They are still too soft in the middle and one can not judge their title chances positively until January at the earliest (we've been here the last two seasons you see and they looked good both times only to turn into a bunch of girls when the winter months kicked in).

WingA   

^^ Rooney is a top class striker, he came close to scoring and should of scored but thats football. We also had Bebertov injuried and need another striker possibly in Jan or in the summer.. After, winning three in row for the third time in history.. Change "might" be around the corner.. ;)

We got to put ourselves into a good position come april and as long as liverpool dont win the league, i'll be very happy..lol..

NGONGE   

^^ Did you see Rooney after the game? He was walking off the pitch and mouthing to the camera the words '12 men'. :D

nuune   

Drogba, how I hate this guy, Chelsea ninkan ayaan u nacey,

siduu lugaha dhulka ugu rafay unbaan ku qosley sidii dooro la qalayo camal :D