Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Abtigiis   

Arsenal are not inferior to any team in terms of depth. I am sure they will turn things around. The just need to keep playing the way they played the Man Cty game and luck will turn their way. Some people don't see that Arsenal could have scored 10 in that match.

I am happy Rosicky is back. His overall contribution is better than that of Arshavin, who strikes once and is usually silent throughout.

What Arsenal needs is for Wenger to devise some tactical discipine into them. He should divide the 45 minutes into 5, and tell them when he expects them to up the tempo and when to kill it. The way they are, they are running the whole match without much time to reflect on the opposition's weaknesses.

Tactics is the gap!

Oz   

We showed our superiority again 6 games 6 Wins. Thought we were pretty convincing for once, and as always lovely to beat the Spuds...WingA make sure that trophy is nice and shiney when you hand it over :D

Cracking entertainment. Fletcher was awesome for Manyoo, and Bellamy for City. Two players I usually don't rate,Foster and Ferdinand had shockers. The pass from Giggs to Owen's fourth goal was superb!

Blues matchin ON.

NGONGE   

^^ Drogba injured. African nations looming large in January. Of course you need to win all your games now just to be able to keep in touch later. icon_razz.gif

Here is something different:

bellamyslap.gif

Oz   

^^From what I've heard, the fan got onto the pitch and spat in Bellamy's direction. He was restrained by the stewards and was then 'jabbed' by the player who if truth be told, has a history of violent behaviour.

as much as i dislike bellamy he has done nothing wrong if he hit a fan who ran on the pitch and confronted him, do we know if it was a utd or city fan.

NGONGE   

^^ United. By the way, do you not see the image above? What's with 'from what I've heard' stuff? :D

Bellamy told the guy to get off the pitch. The guy told Bellamay to go away (in a very rude way of course). Bellamy pushed the guy's face (pushed not punched).

I like Bellamy. He's been good for every team he played for.

NGONGE   

^^ You're looking at a still picture when I gave you a moving one that shows no jabs? :D

Are you a Man U fan in disguise? icon_razz.gif

Oz   

^ Bollocks! Bellamy always has and always will be an obnoxious little twat :D

Bellamy shouldn't have got involved because he was nowhere near him at all. He tried to kick the ball at him and missed, so he went and gave him a Jab/slap.

I don't think anything should come of it, however.

NGONGE   

^^ I agree about Bellamy's history. But he's a great player nonetheless. As for the fan, he's a Man U fan. It's the law to kick the smelly stuff out of them. Viva Bellamy. :D

nuune   

^^^ Maanta ma maalintii Bellamy baa :D

Seems like the honeymoon of Spurs and City is nearly ending, specially Spurs, they know their place at the end of the season, 6th place, with Arsenal 5th and City 4th, United will end up second, while Chelsea will steal third spot, and the champions will be ..... :D

Mark my words lads

Abtigiis   

I think Mark Hughes was the culprit. Refused to go back to the first-half formation even when his players begged him to do so.

I always say if you throw balls into the box of the opposite team,your chances of getting something or forcing a mistake from the defence is high. Man U defence is suspect and if teams can go at it, I think they will conceed more than Hull does.

To be honest, City is still an infant and I do not see them taking the fourth spot in this year but next year they will be a force to reckon with. I foresee Hughesy getting the flick and them buying more world class players.

The current crop are there to make a name for City - build some credibility and give the impression that this club is going places! Remember the Old Chelsea!

In my view this year, the weakest team in the big four is Liverpool; Man U have been riding their luck so far (when Giggs who is supposed to retire soon is your creative central midfielder, you know you are in trouble :D )

So I made slight change to my previous assessment I say the Champoinship Fight is between Arsenal and Chelsea