Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

WingA   

Legend, one minute ur saying the ref gave us the points, next your admitting to a penalty and then you say poor bugger to abou dhaiy so where the ref got it wrong for arsenal i dont know maybe you was on about the arsvin penalty but forgot to mention it..

lol.. just take defeat with a pinch of salt after iftar perferably and you'll be alright for next weekend mate..

Chau..

WingA...The Ref refused to give us a clear penalty and didn't punish Fletcher simple! to make things worse how have they treated Arsene? it was like 'inay ciil noo qabeen'

No one is disputing the Penalty (although it was soft compared to ours) and Diaby's OG...it is what it is.

As I said we came out from that game knowing we were the better team! :D

Oz   

^ AW has had every opportunity (especially this year given the funds received from Adebayor and Toure) to strengthen his squad. He has not and repeatedly told the Arsenal faithful that he has a squad strong enough to win the title. He has to deliver - there are no more excuses left.

Oz   

^^ BORING? Check this out Norf: "2010 World Cup Qualifier Argentina v Brazil on Saturday September 5, 2009" I tell yah, their is a grudge btw Dunga & Maradona.

Oz   

LOZ, Do you think their is a slight chance that Chelski might grab it this season? put on a football critic HAT on.

^^^^^ Dude, I am an Arsenal fan through and through and certainly i feel the change in wind at the Emirates.

I would say it is going to be very very close this year.

But here are my predictions:-

1st Chelsea/Arsenal

2nd Chelsea/Arsenal

3rd is Man U

4Th is Liverpool

I think Chelsea will struggle after Drogba goes to African Championship in Jan next year and that is critical part of the campaign.... I think that is when we will get the edge.

Sorry Mate, cant be a football critic :D

Oz   

Yes nuune, just when we thought we got it together this season. but you have Lucas (midfield defense), United have to play Fletcher, Arsenal play loads of talented kids...Chelsea have the deepest squad in the country...easily.

18 months isn't going to make a major difference to the age of the side.

It won't affect them this season but it'll be a blow if they can't sign anyone next summer, if only to freshen the squad up. I'd imagine it may well be reduced on appeal but its come a bit out of the blue.

Chelsea Current Squad

1 Petr Cech (G)

2 Branislav Ivanovic (D)

3 Ashley Cole (D)

5 Michael Essien (M)

6 Ricardo Carvalho (D)

8 Frank Lampard (M)

10 Joe Cole (M)

11 Didier Drogba (F)

12 John Obi Mikel (M)

13 Michael Ballack (M)

14 Claudio Pizarro (F)

15 Florent Malouda (M)

17 Jose Bosingwa (D)

18 Yuri Zhirkov (M)

19 Paulo Ferreira (D)

20 Deco (M)

21 Salomon Kalou (F)

22 Ross Turnbull (G)

23 Daniel Sturridge (F)

26 John Terry (D)

33 Alex (D)

35 Juliano Belletti (D)

39 Nicolas Anelka (F)

40 Hilario (G)

41 Sam Hutchinson (D)

Gael Kakuta (F)

Carl Magney (D)

Carlos De Silva Mineiro (M)

Slobodan Rajkovic (D)

Miroslav Stoch (M)

Rhys Taylor (G)

Gokhan Tore (M)

Michael Woods (M)

Loaned players

Liam Bridcutt (M) to Stockport

Jacob Mellis (M) to Southampton

Tom Taiwo (M) to Carlisle

Patrick Van Aanholt (D) to Coventry

Scott Sinclair (F) to Wigan

Jack Cork (M) to Coventry

Ryan Bertrand (D) to Reading

Shaun Cummings (D) to West Brom

Franco Di Santo (F) to Blackburn

Michael Mancienne (D) to Wolves

Lee Sawyer (M) to Southend

Fabregas   

Breaking news: Chelsea to be investigated by the nspcc for child abuse. lolllllllllllll. Am so happy Fifa handed the law down to chelskov moskaw. Serves them right. Don't they know that you can just go to Ivory Coast or Nigeria and jack young players from there? :D But you have to verify their age, lest desmond the 16 year old talent actually turns out to be a thirty five year old osmanou abu djourou.lol

ps. international qualifiers are so rubbish. james milenr or walcot will give the run around to azerbaijan or kazakhtan who have borat as a goalie, and they will be touted as the next pele...