Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

Did you see Arsena wenger celebrating the offside goal, then sent off by REF?

This was not fare for the gooners.

Fu-fu: I can't wait for Loz to come in here isagooo neef tuurayo. :Dducks

Oz   

Lol, Blessed so you think that was a WIN, after diaby did the job for you. I enjoyed the match, it was Arsenal's game that you stole it.

Thanks for stopping gooners, I honestly thought this season was theres.

MZanzi   

OZ wenger was jumping up and down when arsenal scored the last minute goal markaase jiq oga dhigeen

ManchesterUnited-1.png

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID

nuune   

And Chelsick will be stopped in a similar fashion :D

Now da arsens can take a rest, qeeladooda aanba ka seexan weenay,

am not worried of Spurs at all, at da end of da season, they know their place, 6th place

MZanzi   

nuune,Having invested so much in your squad, why is your bench so weak?

Liverpool as predicted are struggling massively without Alonso.

N.O.R.F   

^See the own goal?? LoL!!

How was Fletcher's tackle on Arshavin not a penalty??? I know he scored seconds later but that ref is a joke!

WingA   

I know, i was like s*** and then no pen!! and then the ref got it wrong with wenger..

this is from soccernet..

The Gunners boss caught Probert's attention when he kicked an empty water bottle down the touchline following a disallowed goal for Arsenal.

There was then confusion as Wenger seemed unaware of where he was supposed to go - moving first to the back of Arsenal dugout then starting to walk down the touchline as the whistle was blown.

On the decision to penalise Wenger, Bevan said: ''Although correct in 'law', it was completely out of context in the game and it was followed by the nonsense which followed over where Arsene Wenger should sit.''

He added: ''I've spoken to Keith Hackett and he fully recognises the situation was an error and an apology will follow to Arsene Wenger.

''Lee Probert totally failed to manage the situation and created a needless pressure point taking the focus away from the pitch in a big event with only a minute to go.''

Fabregas   

Manuted got smoked in the first half. u guyz were lucky. If it wasn't for Almunia charing out like a Spanish bull and Abu Diaby scoring the own goal of the season.

NGONGE   

That game showed that both teams are still not ready. It was a dull game that revealed nothing new. Arsenal are still 'weak' upfront and in the midfield. United will still struggle without Ronaldo.

If Liverpool don't get their act together soon (which they will), this looks like a walk in the park for Chelsea.

WingA   

^^Fab.. its true, we were lucky but with home advantage anything is possible and i think arsenal will do well this season as they have enough experience now..

its a joy to watch such beautiful football and only Barcelona are better in the world at it but don't get too cocky about it.. coz silverware is the most thing about football.. being winners is what counts..

Fabregas   

^^ for sure, Arsenal will do better than last season. But I'm not even tipping them to win the league. In the predictions thread, I tipped Chelsea to win. I said this because this is the first time they have their entire squad fit and ready from the go, for a couple of seasons. Most of their top players( even Anelka) are back 2 their best and all of them are happy/settled with a new manager too. I just see them churning out results every week even if they play rubbish. Manutd look like like they will lose a couple more games. Not really sure what they will do if rooney loses form or picks up injury? Liverpool look promising, but they look like doing what they did last season: losing points where they should gain them.This is what seperates champions from the silver medalists. As for Arsenal: no plan B as usual. And too many midgets. Although, still in my irrational heart, I think Arsenal will win. :D Anyway, it will be close.

Well..Well..Well... to be honest we had ManU in a corner unfortunate for us the 12th man aka the Reff gave them the three points, add that to Almunia who threw himself at Rooney like a olympic diver while he was going nowhere. on the other hand about the second goal - we have seen great defenders scoring own goal. I'd say to Abou Diaby "you poor bugger"... he played well overall.

I think on the weekend we have proved we are the best team so far playing in the EPL and we can only get better (ok am baised here but prove me wrong). I think the Ref had the Eduardo farce in his head when he clearly denied us a penalty and then gave Manu a crapy penalty in the second half.

I am not sure if Chelsea/Liverpool have the refs on their side so most likely we will chew them smile.gif

Am happy with the way we played...now bring it on Man City and Ade money buyor. :D:D

Cheers