Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

052af75b62a0ff3cae448d01d61dbbe7-small.j

Bravo, Villa. Bravo. Absolutely shocking from Liverpool, no guts and didn't really look they wanted it either.

Loz, Hayee! You have these games coming up;

Celtic

United

Man City

Let's talk after those games cuz' :D

PS: The 3 SOL scoursers gotta come out and talk us through what really happen? Pool lost only 2 games last season, and that's what they've lost so far.

N.O.R.F   

Oz, it was depressing mate. They thought all they had to do was turn up and they would win. No idea whatsoever, Lucas is a joke and doesn't deserve to wear the red shirt. Same with Voronin.

Rafa has made just too many mistakes and it is time for him to pack his bags.

I will keep saying it, Alonso was a HUGE loss.

Gerrard was a joke and Torres is doing his best to get himself injured.

nuune   

^^ Norfoscky, sxb Torres is already injured, some say with that injury on his upper eye made him blind durin da game, and scored a goal with injured eye, haduusan indhoole ahaan laheen imisuu noo dhalin lahaa :D

Other than that, it is too early, Arsenal will drop points as their hype will end soon, United da same, they are all over da place, Chelsea will start losing as confidence is lacking, and Spurs show will end anytime from now, they had da same adventure last season, Liverpool are not the Liverpool of last season, this is a very static team, they just haven't picked up their pace yet.

NGONGE   

^^ As fickle as ever. Two losses and he's ready to sack the manager. Two wins and he'll be ready to delcare this team as the best in the world! icon_razz.gif

It's early days and Liverpool WILL get their act together. This has nothing to do with Alonso going.

N.O.R.F   

^Not fickle saxiib. I saw all 3 games and we are a shade of what we were last season and if we need a goal we can always bring on VORONIN! If we finish in the top four and qualify for knockout stages of CL, that would be a success.

WingA   

What a horror show at anfield lastnight, its all over for liverpool this season and i like watching spurs and arsenal this season..

everyone is still thinking about the summer transfer losses but thats the past and now teams have to play with their current squad which will be funn to watch..

A big IF United dont get the title coz four years in a row is mickey taking then i want Spurs to win it..

Paragon   

West v Mill Wall right now and all of Upton Park is closed up with riot police everywhere in Green St.

They're coming from all over London. I fear it may turn out to be a nasty night.

That means no night walk for me caawa.

WingA admit it, deep inside your are seduced by the way Arsenal is playing now - your committment to ManU won't let you say it loud. it is ok!

Oz, were you here few days ago? I was meant to call you back but kinda slipped from my mind after the start of Ramadan.

Will give you a buzz soon.

Salaamaat

Oz   

Originally posted by Paragon:

West v Mill Wall right now and all of Upton Park is closed up with riot police everywhere in Green St.

They're coming from all over London. I fear it may turn out to be a nasty night.

That means no night walk for me caawa.

Paragon: It was obvious that some of the old school fans would return for this game, violence was going to happen. I hope they were not all generalized as being thugs, just that it's a huge rivalry, and they haven't played each other for a couple of years - every club has ***** fans who are gonna be 'up for it'. Shame to see a small number ruin it. These oxygen thieves are not football supporters but brain dead morons who go to a football match looking for violence and an excuse to cause trouble. Absolute tossers of the highest order.

Loz- Personally I think Arsene may try to rotate the squad over the next two matches to try have everyone fitter for the man u match. Bad news Cesc,wont play today's game against Celtic. Lets hope hes only got a tight hamstring rather than pulled it. You should be happy with a point.

Norfsky- When you have the likes of Lucas, Babel and Voronin in your first team and you're trying to challenge for the title then you have problems. They are not good enough, You only have a few class players. Gerrard, Torres, Carragher and possibly Mascherano. I think Reira's good and Johnson looks promising but apart from that, you need to sort alot of squad. With (2m)no money this could be a problem.

WingA- Don't give up that easily sxb, any team that puts five goals at the back of the net is threat to all the teams.

LOZ: I called all your numbers and could not reach you cuz', I just remembered your busy schedule as usual. :D

PS: Surely this season will be tight.

You are kidding yeah? how can we be happy with a point? it is home game and Celtic will go for all. So we shall try to score early to kill the game and later in the game withdraw Song and other important players like Arshavin and RVP. even though i think RvP will start on the bench.

This will be our lineup

Arshavin Bendtner Eduardo

Denilson Song Diaby

Glichy Var Gallas Sagna

So You heard it from Me....someone closer to Arsene told me :D

Cheers

WingA   

Oz.. I'm bored of it already.. Giving up is not in my vocab son.. Just bored until i watch arsenal, spurs and man utd.. the rest are boring..

i cant wait til la liga is started.. i got to wait til sunday and monday..

Oz   

Again it's half time ATM and its 1-0 to Chelsea, All am seeing is mobility,technicalit y,physicality and hungry for something.

EDIT: Where are the footy fans! Come on out,big game coming up.