Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

I just watched the repeat, Chelsea vs Sunderland and oh my. 3-1 isn't anywhere near a true reflection on the game given that the only work Cech had to do was pick the ball out of his net in the first half.

Deco looked like the player he was at the beginning of last season. Everyone was just class, and Sturridge looked very dangerous when he came on.

Hell even Shevchenko looked like he had strength in him and he was quick, did good passes and smart runs. A piece of... masterclass.

Three Games coming from behind and winning the match. uh ah!

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, it was only Stoke saxib, it was only Stoke.

ps Glen Johnson is QUALITY! Put two good performances so far. Didn't know he was that good.

_46233054_johnson_pa766.jpg

I can do that,,,,

nuune   

RAFA said "we are at the top of the table with 23 stitches" :D

What happened to Man United anyway, Spurs are on fire, but they won't last, they did the same thing last season

nuune   

Yeah, it was funny remark referrin to Torres, Kuyt & Carrager sustainning injuries at Spurs & Anfield.

WingA   

make it three out of three for spurs and i like them better then arsenal at the moment..

United got 3 points of wigan and 5 goals..

The league is hotting up..

Oz   

Originally posted by Nuruldin:

Arsenal means 2 games 10 goals, i think this is our season, we just need to win the 2 away games against Man-Utd and Man-City.

I also doubt your teams mental strength after a defeat. :D but I think you could be in for a decent season.

Anelka vs Drogba Top norch!

^^^ Don't get excited the Chelski are doing a rusty job! so far it has been Drogba's force that kept them going!

As for Liverpool, what can I say!!! Have already lost two games!!

Arsenal, I think our spirit is too high...and I believe the boys are not scared anymore, you could see the change in attitude, the belief and strength of our physicality is higher than it used to be. In the past we could have been intimidated by strong/physical teams, not anymore. Going to Celtic and winning there is almost impossible even for great teams like the Milan of the past (with Kaka being on form then) and Man U who won the CL could not master a win there.

And for the Spurs (it is what you call early season form) unlike Arsenal! where it is a transformation :D

Cheers