Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

loool@waaguu gabadha ahaa,

waryaa AT&T, daa warkaas, ee inoo wad arrinta naqshadeynta, seasonkan koob dahaba ayaan luqunta kuu sureenaa hadii football falanqeyntaadu fiicnaato, fiicnaateyba durba, seasonbkii horaad meel cidla ah is dhigtey, hadase rag badan baad tiri hoo bariiska :D

MZanzi   

^^I know but your team now is the weakest link smile.gif

halkaab ku fashilantaya adiga A&T

Abu diaby

quote:Bayern will demolish Barca. Barca's defence is useless. I saw that with Lyon.

Guess which footie pundit said the above( no, it wasn't Alan Hansen)

PS: A&t You say I don't know anything about Football, so i'd like you to prove

N.O.R.F   

Ng,

So NOW you’re saying Gerrard should drop back. Yesterday it was ‘bring on Benayoun’ and all our troubles would be sorted. There is no doubt we lost the game because we didn’t have someone ‘providing’ the wingers and strikers with quality passes. Babel didn’t play well because he didn’t get any decent service. It was only when Gerrard dropped back that we saw any possession by the wingers and strikers.

If Liverpool are to win the league Gerrard needs to play with Torres but he can’t do that until Aquilani is fit. Even then it will take him a while to adapt.

Season is over lads. Maybe the CL.

MZanzi   

A&T hadaad shekada naga haleesid wale waa kugu qarxin .....sheekoyin badan ayaan kaa haaya

marka haigu qasbin inaan qarxiyo smile.gif

Abtigiis   

The season is not over and Liverpool will bounce back. But they will need a ball passer behind Gerard. Gerard shouldn't drop back.

Fu-fu, getting predictions wrong is not the test of one's football knowledge. Even Sahal in Dhagaxbuur, who always argues he is sure Xulkanka Qaranka ee Somaliya qualified to the semi-finals of the 1978 World Cup, predicted France will beat Brazil in 2006 World Cup and got it right!

Fu-fu, soo daa saaxiib. Ma BOB ayaa i betray gareeyey oo kuu waramay? :D

NGONGE   

Torres, adigo waliga suspect bad iska aheed. Babel was rubbish (service or no service). Once the yahoodi boy came in, it was not just Gerrard keeping the ball. ;)

Abtigiis   

There is no issue here. Ngonge, the season has just started. Markaa let us see the first few weeks and then we can start analysing.

Thierry.   

Worrying times for the scousers, I have not rated Italians for years so don’t think Aquilani will change much, what you need is a big man up front and let Torres play of him Like Rooney, Santa Cruz would have done the job. Gignac in France looks solid Rafa should go for him.

Unless arsenal buys one or two solid defensive players the Title is going to the blue side of London