Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

Jubaland the new khatumo here today gone tomorrow

GAROODI   

Hi everyone,

It's nice to speak with you all long time reader recent poster. Somalia is at a crucial time in its history the puzzle is slowly falling into place. Kismayo has become the recent big issue. I find it extremely halarious what's going in in kismayo and how desperate he pirates and onlf have become it seems both the desert and ethiopian slavery is uninhabitable and they are looking for greener pasture but in their search they are unknowingly signing their own death certificate. Watch this spot

Kismayo got GAROODI out of his hiding hole :D. It means our brothers in the North want to help Hassan Sheekh but as always are in a great labor to position themselves to lend a hand

Haddaan ficil hiraatiday asaad hiilin kari weyday

Ma afkaad ku ciil bixi, cidlaad ka hanjabaysaaye :D

GAROODI   

Xin this is politics Saxib as they say the enemy of my enemy ..... But with all that aside just think about it xin I like to think you have something up there. You have an administration claiming to control the two jubas and gedo you get 500 people at gun point and force them to vote for your mamul headed by a man from Ethiopia. Gedo has its own mamul and is not part of it till this day while Alshabab has the rest If madobe had balls he would take rascomboni and liberate the rest of he jubas without Kenyans but he can't because we both know with out Kenya he would still be in the bushes. The government of mugdisho according to the stabilisation plan will firstly take gedo out of the equation secondly the world has said to madobe come to mugdisho he declines he loses if he accepts he loses. Check mate

GAROODI   

Plus it seems ironic you support madobe and d block domination of the jubas based on your so called conference while Cheif Garad of the las canod folk signed somalilands return to sovereignty in 1991 someone smells double standards there

lol @ 500 people at gun point and force them to vote for your mamul headed by a man from Ethiopia

What you appear not to know is the history of this region. The man you are characterizing as an Ethiopian has a close cousins of his buried at Habaasweyne. His great uncles the defeated the grand clan at Garisa 150 years ago. Qabri baa meesha ku yaal , waxaa ku aasan odey caan ahaa oo boqol sano la dilay asagoo abaan duule ah, wiil uu awoow u yahay baa inta duulay soo dilay kii dilay , labadii xiniinyood , iyo kii ka sarreeyey ba soo gooyey oo qabrigii ku xabaalay buu yiri: Awoowe ku wardi

waa raggi ragga bahasha dhistay awoowe, digtoonow waryaa yaan xaggaa iyo danood lagaa soo geline :D

GAROODI   

Saxib this is the 21 century my grandfather is buried in Sanag fighting the Italians it doesn't mean I am from Sanag ciyarta naga daa dee. It does not matter. What matters is the man is born in Ethiopia and is therefore an Ethiopian what on earth is he doing claiming to be the president of a somali region of the jubas. He is not a native and therefore has no right. The reality is xin that the d block have no intention on moving to mugdisho because the people there are not the same as the time of Abo said and boli qaran. The welfare checks are not coming this time. They want kismayo because they see it as an easy target but what you fail to see is that in the long term this whole kismayo debacle will back fire and leave you more marginalised then when abo said died in Lagos Nigeria

Passdown   

I think the Jubbaland debate is over, and everyone knows that. Reer Jubbaland are just putting on the finishes touches.

Garoodi the battle has been won, the reality on the ground can not be changed by wishful thinkers.

GAROODI   

I can understand why some people would wish the debate to be over but it's not over. Anyone can make a flag ( they couldn't even hide the relation to the pirates in the flag lol) claim to be whatever but we all know how this will end.

GAROODI   

Xin it's masalaha Saxib you don't know much about Hargaisa Saxib do you. Like I said don't give yourself to much credit I enjoy watching how the defeated lot continue to lose at every turn still after hundreds of years your still losing and mark my words kismayo is the next khatumo Saxib Hassan sheick is not as ****** as his smile appears behind the smile is a clever chess master

GAROODI   

Kenadid was a tool of of the Italians. The so called said Abdulle Hassan was a creation of the kacaan fairy tales and history shows the top darwish were ether landers or hag. Said barre with Africa's second largest army lost at the hands of the SNM, Abdullahi Yusuf rolled into mugdisho on the back of Ethiopian tanks and madobe has rolled in on the back of Kenyans. Case closed the defeated lot your trade mark should be DeFeated Since Born