Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somali Federal Government Admitis Provicial Constitution Has Been Altered, Says She Didn't Do It

Miyir   

Anyone explain whats going here Abtigiis says no one changed the Constitution? Jawari says committee changed, Xoosh Says delegates. who is telling the truth?

here we have http://yusuf-garaad.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/dastuurka-soomaaliya.html

YG: Ma jirtaa in markii saxiixayaashii ay kuu soo gudbiyeen Dastuurka ka dib wax laga beddelay?

XOOSH: Haa.

YG: Yaa beddelay?

XOOSH: Baarlamaaka.

YG: Goorma ayuu beddelay?

XOOSH: Waxaa la beddelay 07 Sept 2012. Maalmo yar ka hor intii aan Madaxweynaha la dooran.

YG: Saxiixayayaasha ma lagala tala geliyey is beddelka lagu sameeyay dastuurka?

XOOSH: Maya.

Abtigiis is uncharacteristically dodging the argument I presented to him with respect to Puntand's allegation. He also seems to have been consumed with a peculiar antagonism towards Puntland leadership. Wallaahi I read his write up with at most attention, and I came away empty handed. Ahmed chance lama siin buu leeyahay , hadana asaga iyo Hassan waa isku mid buu leeyahay, dastuurkii waa la bedelay buu leeyahay , hadana puntlan meel ha fariisato oo dadkeeda haka mid noqotuu leeyahay ...

Kugu wareeray , and this time I mean it :D

^^:D :D

Abtigiis, with all honest I am very happy you are safe today. What happened today puts things in perspective.

Puntland and Jubbaland are realities on the ground, those in Mogadishu who would like to wish them away will waste a lot of time.

GAROODI   

^^ a lot of things that appear reality to you xin are fiction to most people. What Abtigis says is valid but you refuse to except because it doesn't meet your narrow view of what you want to happen. Puntland as a 2.5 provincial administration that has a lot of problems and lack of transparency is a reality "jubaland" is not as soon as the Kenyans leave and the mugdisho conference is concluded it will be the end. The jubas is not garowe more then 40 tribes live there more then half of it is under alshabab and gedo has its own mamul so is not part of the ecuation all that is left is kismayo and even there you live under kenyan tanks can't wait to see your bubble burst of that I'm certain it's just a matter of when not if. Abtigis is trying to save his people dignity amongst the rest of the somali people.