Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Nuune iyo SOL wafdi hosted in Nairobi

Haatu   

STOIC;962607 wrote:
AT&T, I'm booked this weekend since this is my last weekend here, but next time IA...Waar this place is a shit-hole..Today I had to meet a relative at the Cafe upstairs in Yala Building (I think this nice place is owned by your tolka)..So i decided to make my dhuhur prayer at Jamia mosque, guess what? They stole my nice NIKE shoes.I was pissed and probably said some profanity at outside the masjid. I had to walk across to buy some Safari shoes...Very inconvenient...This place is a shit-hole..I was so made and had to get a double-shot coffee at Java place...Who steal shoes at a masjid?

You obviously have forgot about Africa. War I had my DACAS stolen maaany times in Garissa forget Nike shoes. :D

PS: Why didn't you take it with you in a bag?

LOL @I'll then show you the road to Salaxlay :D

STOIC   

Haatu, I have been warn many times to carry the black plastic bag to safegurd my shoes, but I just forgot today.I guess I was too trusting seeing many beutiful muslims praying.The Jamia mosque adminstration was helpful in securing me a dacaas haha...Luckily I had money and stoped at the next Bata Shop..I got a brand new Safari shoes.When I came back for Asr prayer I had to put the shoes in front of me..Very inconvineinet way of concentrating on your prayers...

Matter fact today was a bad day.I had also a fight with a Kikuyulady in the matatu number nine after she accused Somalis of grabing land..I had to teach her a lesson of law and order..She accused me of being a foreigner until I lashed her in Swahili tirade..haha..Aparently there is a land that belong to the masjid that was grabbed by some squaters and the riot police were in full gear...This place is really a shit-hole

Alpha, next trip I will be making will be Hargeisa lets see if you will keep your promise....

STOIC   

Xaaji, it is a good place, but coming from Western perspectives little things that are normal for the locals will annoy the shiit out of you..

underdog   

Apophis;962642 wrote:
^My friend, you're not as dull as you seem. Zinger after a zinger, go for another why don't you.

Thanks but I'm zingered out.

It was good to meet a lot of SOLers ..... and thanks to Abtigiis for the VIP reception although he was not feeling well.

Nuune, Abtigiis, Sophist, Moti and others have been good hosts.

nuune   

^^ lool Mahiga walking around asoo shaqo la'aan ah in the Mall,weyba ka taalley maskiinka, saa u qoslaayey lee, ATM machinta xataa waa u shaqeyn weyday ehehe.

Glad to know one of our Solers is the Chief of Staff for Somalia's government.

nuune;962792 wrote:

Glad to know one of our Solers
is
the Chief of Staff for Somalia's government.

complete exaggeration, ma istidh?

naga daa ciyaarta. mushkilada meesha SOL lugu sheegoo taala waxa weeye........for some, there is a very thin line between what's real and what's based on an idealised imaginary world. i'm talking about you, inaar. :cool:

nuune   

Juxa, yes, Moti is the head of some UN agency but no Somali government even though mar dhaw jago loo magacaabi doono,

Alpha, no exaggeration wallaahi, myself and Moti and JB last night identified the Soler in question who is the chief of staff for Somalia's government, but where we got the information will remain secret as to protect the privacy of our Solers, dee inaar, adigu qac baad tahey ma kaa qoro danbi dee hehe

nuune;962821 wrote:

Alpha, no exaggeration wallaahi, myself and Moti and JB last night identified the Soler in question who is the chief of staff for Somalia's government, but where we got the information will remain secret as to protect the privacy of our Solers, dee inaar, adigu qac baad tahey ma kaa qoro danbi dee hehe

inaar,

meesha ma wax dowlad la layidhaahdo oo nidaamki iyo hab maamuski dowladnimo uu eeg aya yaal?....... ee naga daa ciyaarta...:P what exactly does the 'chief of staff'' do horta?

nuune   

chief of staff dee waa kan mindiyaha mariidka leh ka daba wada madaxweynaha, adigu su'aal badnidaa ufff

xabad yaroo sujuu ah oo xiidhan baa kugu fiicnaan laheyd oromada aad ka reesatidee

^

ok. one last question.......

what were the major themes discussed in this epic meeting? who got along? who didn't get along? were their groupies? was i mentioned in the ensuing discussions?.......dish the dirt, dee :D:p