Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Nuune iyo SOL wafdi hosted in Nairobi

Abtigiis   

Despite bad health, last night I hosted Nuune and Jacaylbaro in my house. It was a great pleasure to have the two gentlemen of SOL at once.

Nuune looked much thinner, taller and younger than I thought. JB is MC Hammer!

Soo dhawaada jaalayaaloow!

NGONGE   

Stoic has been there for weeks and you have not invited him for a single cup of coffee? Ceeb calayk ya A&T! :D

(hope you enjoyed it guys. I'm suddenly reminded of East London).

STOIC   

Ngonge, He is not going to invite me because he thinks I might find out more about his private life..Haha..it will have been pleasure to meet him in person and take his brain apart...plus he would have been the first SOL guy I met in person haha..SoL girls is another story when I was single..haha

NGONGE   

^^ Half of the SOL guys are in Kenya right now (Paragon, Sophist, Nuune, Jb, A&T, etc, etc). I'm sure you can arrange to meet at least one of them (or all, if nuune gets his act together). :D

STOIC   

I probably seen them from distances in places where diaspora folks hang out in town..I have pleanty of connections and know the place very well.Even though I enjoyed my stay I still think this place is a shit-hole haha

Abtigiis   

Sidaa ma aha xaalku. I came back to Nairobi two days ago. And i am really sick. JB iyo Nuune kadis baan isku helay and i said you can come and meet me at home. I could take them out properly.

Casuumad balaadhan ayaan Stoic u sameeynayaa, but he might have to wait until the weekend because i intend to take family out of nairobi for few days. Insha allah waan is arkaynaa Stoic. My private life is intact waryaa. Oday reereed baan ahay not the butterfly you see on SOL. :D

Stoic, ha naga caayin magaalada. It depends on which Nairobi you are in! There are three or four nairobi's and Eastligh is not one of them!

Juxa   

I know at least 3 of the dadka la marti qaaday are isku qolo ee Stoic ma sidaa buu ku qado waayay?

Abtigiis too little too late, xaal bixi yaa oday

underdog   

Apophis;962590 wrote:
Why was I not invited among this meeting of great minds?? Not good A&T, not good.

...because it was a meeting of great minds.

Apophis;962590 wrote:
Why was I not invited among this meeting of great minds?? Not good A&T, not good.

trust me... you wouldn't want to be invited. its a waste of everybody's time.

STOIC   

AT&T, I'm booked this weekend since this is my last weekend here, but next time IA...Waar this place is a shit-hole..Today I had to meet a relative at the Cafe upstairs in Yala Building (I think this nice place is owned by your tolka)..So i decided to make my dhuhur prayer at Jamia mosque, guess what? They stole my nice NIKE shoes.I was pissed and probably said some profanity at outside the masjid. I had to walk across to buy some Safari shoes...Very inconvenient...This place is a shit-hole..I was so made and had to get a double-shot coffee at Java place...Who steal shoes at a masjid?

^ a sand dweller. :P

STOIC,

are you coming to hargeisa? if so.....i will make a huge casuumud for you and host you. i'll show you around the city, particularly jaameecda area, which i've been told is your neck of the woods. i will then show you the road to salaxalay. :D