Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland families on Citizen or stranger Aljazeera reports

Blessed   

Well only rumours of nothingness and phones have reached me - so I'm assuming (hoping) it's all dhag dhag?! If the story was told to a person - wuu iska ilawey lool. BTW. I've been meaning to ask for so long, is it viper or something smarter that you've introduced to the family in the capital?

Blessed   

I think you need to upgrade your messenging service, Ayeeyo. :D :D Funny thing, hooyo told me to speak to you before I left but didn't get round to it. Thanks, that's exactly what I need. :)

NGONGE   

^^ You need a UK credit card and a UK address (which you probably have anyway). Then just get them to send it out to you and you'll be making free local calls to the whole of the UK (plus 28 other countries) for £10.99. :D

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;962364 wrote:
^ that's my family, you know. we're a bunch of celebrity hungry folks, ma istidhi?
:P:D

Xaaji Xunjuf might be your relative as well. :P

They all come from the same part of the world: the Horn of Africa - Somaliland, a place that has been torn apart by civil war for the last 30 years.

This is their story in their words.

Episode 2

Immigration is a highly emotional issue in today's world, and opinions on the subject are often sharply divided.

In some Western countries, harsher rules have made it more difficult for immigrants, and diversity is sometimes seen in a negative light.

Meanwhile, in other countries like the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States - which allow or even encourage immigrants to keep their culture - that idea is frequently coming under attack.

In Holland, France and Denmark, we watched as one extended family deals with the rising anti-immigrant tide in continental Europe.

In this episode we see whether members of this family feel more integrated living in three multicultural societies.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2013/06/201361314412558551.html

nuune   

NGONGE;962404 wrote:
^^ You need a UK credit card and a UK address (which you probably have anyway). Then just get them to send it out to you and you'll be making free local calls to the whole of the UK (plus 28 other countries) for £10.99.
:D

I can offer the same service for £5.99 minus credit card & address requirement asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

tutu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;963617 wrote:
They all come from the same part of the world: the Horn of Africa - Somaliland, a place that has been torn apart by civil war for the last 30 years.

This is their story in their words.

Episode 2

Immigration is a highly emotional issue in today's world, and opinions on the subject are often sharply divided.

In some Western countries, harsher rules have made it more difficult for immigrants, and diversity is sometimes seen in a negative light.

Meanwhile, in other countries like the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States - which allow or even encourage immigrants to keep their culture - that idea is frequently coming under attack.

In Holland, France and Denmark, we watched as one extended family deals with the rising anti-immigrant tide in continental Europe.

In this episode we see whether members of this family feel more integrated living in three multicultural societies.

Is episode 2 up?

Blessed   

nuune;963638 wrote:
I can offer the same service for £5.99 minus credit card & address requirement
asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Waaxay waxaasu nuunow- mar la ifurtaad xayasiis bilaabaysaa?! Naga dhaaf dee!

Thanks NG.