Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Jubbaland arrives in Addis ababa Axmed madoobe and Cabdi Cawar +Warm welcome

I doubt they fully sacrificed the ONLF for Jubbaland, but maybe they decided to fight another day. Remember ONLF is not making any progress against Ethiopia. Absolute no support from Somalia i mean if SFG officials go to addis ababa and tell the Ethiopians there is an ONLF cell in Kismayo what are you expecting. As i see it they divided themselves 3 ways one group will continue the war against Ethiopia one group will cooperate with Ethiopia, in order to achieve and secure a tribal homeland for Beesha in Somalia inter linked with the last group who are setting up a state in Somalia with the help of the Somali Kenyans. Its kinda smart of them its a good strategy if you ask me.

Faafan   

Jubbaland is good for ONLF and the Ethiopians know it. ONLF supporters who support Jubbaland understand this to be a place where one (the supporter) can conduct business( whatever it may be) without a microscope aimed at it. It works as a safe-haven for those who previously faced the threat of been handed to Ethiopia.

K5(O region) is the same, this is the region that fuels ONLFs war not Jubbaland.

XX,

First of all, I doubt they've made this agreement with the ONLF. Remember ONLF partisans have paid a heavy price(in the last 2 decades) given the punishments meted out to their families and villages by the Ethiopian forces & Liyu Police. It's hard for them to forgive those transgressions of the past. Those from Ethiopia proper were effectively divided into 2 camps: the Resistance and Accommodationists. Currently, the Accommodationists seem to have the upper hand and are rapidly growing as a percentage of the community.

No, this seems more like a plan hatched by those in the community originally from Somalia proper and Northern Kenya. They've given up on the struggle with the Ethiopians and have now decided to pool their energies on the perennial competition between the H and the D in Somalia. They've enlisted the support of the Puntland community (a traditional opponent of the O community in the struggle for control of the Jubbas). In return, the large Puntland diaspora in Kenya will receive the political patronship of the O community in Kenya. This political patronship is critical as the Somali business community expands in Kenya.

Note: 2 years ago, the Puntland community was against the formation of the Jubba/Azania project - this was before the grand bargain was struck between the two communities. Once on board, Puntlanders were essential in bringing larger sections of the greater D family on board to support the project.

So far an interesting situation, now let's see what cards their current nemesis, the Mogadishu community(with their partners of the Gedo variety), plays next in this game for political control of the South.

Good points but i disagree because the Big foot community in Kenya are the greatest supporters and financiers of the ONLF and i doubt they stopped supporting it. They have agreed to focus on the Jubbaland state forming and fight another day more extensively. It is true that Ileey gained allot of support the past 2 years. He played the Clan card very well to unite the O community and create his little O kingdom in Jigjiga. The reason Why Madoobe is in addis ababa is to make an alliance with Ethiopia because Ethiopia was suspicious about the whole Jubbaland.If you read Wikileaks the Ethiopians never supported a Jubbaland led by the Big foot Community. Also the SFG was not helping the cause on the Pirates and their relations with the whole Jubbaland thing you are spot on. But Mintid do not forget the gedo community is also very divided Madoobe and the Pirates are day in day out working hard to include them.Its the Mogadishu Community that will do the most of the Diplomatic fighting to halt this Jubbaland Project.

Faroole oo Dubai iyo Adis-ababa ku wajahan

Monday, 17 June 2013 11:53

Madaxweynaha Puntland C/raxmaan Faroole oo maalmahan u shaxaad-doontay Jaaliyadaha Jubbaland iyo Puntland ee Dalka Austraaliya ku nool inay lacago ugu deeqaan inuu 5-sanno Puntland u taliyo ayaa la filayaa saacadaha soo soca inuu ka soo duulo Magaaladda Melbourne ee Dalka Australia.

Faroole ayaa la filayaa inuu Dubai uga sii gudbo Magaaladda Adis-ababa oo casumaad uu ka helay Midowka-Afrika iyo Ururka IGAD oo kala tashanayo sida laga yeelayo muranka ka dhex-aloosan Maamulka Jubbaland iyo Dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliyeed oo iyagu mucaaraday Maamulka Jubbaland iyo Madaxweynaha loo doortay ee Sayid Axmed Madoobe.

Madaxweynaha Dowlada Deegaanka Soomaalida Itoobiya oo galabta Adis soo gaaraya si ula kulmo Wafdiga Jubaland

Adis ababa–17 Juun,2013–Pi– Madaxweynaha dowlada Deegaanka Soomaalida Itoobiya mudane Cabdi Maxamed Cumar ayaa la filayaa inuu galabta soo gaaro Adis ababa si uu la kulmo Madaxweynaha Jubaland ka dibna ay iska wareystaan arimaha Soomaaliya.

Warar hordhac ah oo warbaahinta Puntlandi ka heshey Jigjiga ayaa sheegaya in Madaxweyne Cabdi Cumar uu wafdiga Jubaland ku Casumi doono Magaalada jigjiga, kulamada Adis ka dibna ay isu soo raaci doonaan Jigjiga.

Wafdiga Jubaland oo uu hogaaminayo Madaxweyne Axmed Madoobe oo booqashadooda Adis ababa wata ayaa la filayaa inay kulamada u horeeya ay qaataan Beri oo talaado ah, waxayna sida aan warka ku heyno la kulmi doonaan Masuuliyiin ka tirsan beesha caalamka iyo Dowlada Itoobiya.

Wararka kale ee aan heleyno ayaa sheegaya in Madaxweynaha Puntland oo isna la filayo inuu maalmaha soo socdo soo gaaro Adis ababa iyo Madaxweynaha Jubaland ay khamiista ama jamcaha la kulmayaan Raysal Wasaaraha Itoobiya Hailemariam Desalegn .

Wixii ka soo kordha kala soco Puntlandi.com

Puntlandi.com

Full house Ileey arrived faroole is due to arrive at bole airport, Ahmed madoobe is already there. There will be allot of plotting allot will be discussed behind scenes in Menelik's Palace.

LOL@ Mintid

After his schoolboy predictions about where the IC would ultimately land on Jubbaland issue proved to be nothing more than a deep wish of his, he is now lamenting the supposed loss of a cause he never believed :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;962426 wrote:
Full house Ileey arrived faroole is due to arrive at bole airport, Ahmed madoobe is already there. There will be allot of plotting allot will be discussed behind scenes in Menelik's Palace.

Are you concern , Xaaji Xunjuf? I guess it is time for you to face Mecca, and loudly pray against them these leaders :D

Not plotting against me but against Xassan Culusow and the HAG society why is that my problem:D

i am just posting the news and giving my opinion on these matters there is no enemy tribe,Its all in your head.

The Block were the ones that made Somalia civilized and one of the strongest countries in Africa. Inshallah we can do it again. No more bragging about Turkish schools/orphanages/hospitals/Bazars/pavements etc.