Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Ximan iyo Xeeb elects new President and vice President.

Sensei   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961606 wrote:
well done to ximan and xeeb they've done alot of progress in cadaado by the way guys this is just temporary soon Galmudug,ahlusunna and Ximan will unite under one federal state with Hiiraan or shabelle dheexe

Cambuulo,

I think this is a good opportunity for you to congratulate Jubaland as well, without any reservations.

Sensei;961635 wrote:
Cambuulo,

I think this is a good opportunity for you to congratulate Jubaland as well, without any reservations.

who should i congratulate then? Barre? Baasto iftiin? Baaleey? Madoobe?

Sensei   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961637 wrote:
who should i congratulate then? Barre? Baasto iftiin? Baaleey? Madoobe?

Aha! La joojiyaa banaan, la jiifiyaa banaan. Horaa loo yiri Cambuulo tolkii kama jana tago.

Illyria   

Ximan & Xeeb is not even half of Galgaduud region also claimed by Galmiudug and Alhu-sunna, and does not meet the basic federal member state requirement of two (2) regions or more, but it is a grassroots initiative, therefore must be encouraged. They put their house in order. Other regions should follow suit.

S2270069.jpg

S22700591.jpg

S22700622.jpg

Illyria   

The best solution is to for these regions to merge: Galgaduud, Hiiraan, South Mudug, and Shabeelada Dhexe to form a federal member state. May be an exception could be made in the constitution where two states could be created out of the 3 and half regions. let us see how it pans out, but as long as people are not fighting, are at peace with their neighbours, then we are making progress.

Sensei;961640 wrote:
Aha! La joojiyaa banaan, la jiifiyaa banaan. Horaa loo yiri Cambuulo tolkii kama jana tago.

I asked a legit question though bal midkee baan uu hambalyeeya waa iga daacad'ee :o