Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

NGONGE Falls Victim to ''Cut-Throat'' Austerity Measures at Work......But Hope Remains

yesterday evening i was sadly informed that our brother and personal mentor NG was sacked along with 15 others in a 'culling' of sorts at work. i immediately called him in a 'personal capacity' to send my best wishes and to advise him to get over his sacking. NG was somewhat glad of my call, balse, i couldn't help but notice the sad tone in his 'ciyaal arab-third culture kid spoken English'. :cool:

inaar, it would be an understatement to say your situation is 'bleak'. i'm aware that you're particularly worried about your Islamic Bank of Britian halal mortgage and the various hagbad circles you're currently involved in...... balse, i think i can help your situation. South Sudan, a nation sympathetic to Somaliland cause, has given 'us' the green-light, to open a 'Liaison Office' in Juba. unfortunately, however......there remain two big PROBLEMS.

1. the SL MFA has yet to reciprocate the invitation of the South Sudanese. Wasiir Bidaar, whose knack for bureaucracy and nepotism has 'apparently' appointed one guy from Awdal but whose reer abti are corn-eating huuno folks.......but he's yet to formally present his papers to Salva Kiir. i think you'd do a better job than this guy. i also think you'd be more effective in preaching the SL gospel to the Dinka.

2. Fowsia Haji Adan, the Somalia MFA has been sending official letters to many neighouring nations to REFUSE the Somaliland passport or risk her wrath. the pettiness of that woman knows no bounds ma istidhi?....:P. she also appointed a fellow habar qaloocite to be the Safiir of Gambia. he was 'headhunted' apparently.....:P

i can't promise much, inaar, balse i think i can progress your application to at least the interview stage. the rest falls on you, ma garatay?

send me your CV and a Cover Letter immediately.

your friend,

Al.

^ its better than Peru, you know. :D

imagine the sense of pride you'd gain from working for the SL Republic. i would've gone for the job myself but i'm not vaccinated against malaria. its prevalent in Juba, ma garatay? :P

:mad:

what NO ONE found this parody remotely funny? :P

SOL is a graveyard for humour. i'm thinking of taking up stand-up comedy. what y'all think?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;961273 wrote:
:mad:

what NO ONE found this parody remotely funny?
:P

SOL is a graveyard for humour. i'm thinking of taking up stand-up comedy. what y'all think?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

Alpha my friend, the folks who populate these threads are victims of Ian Duncan Smith's continues raid on the dole purse, so non of them find your jokes about austerity remotely funny ;)

NGONGE   

^^ I didn't like Burco. It is most certainly not a place I would want to go on holiday but I could easily deal with it if I had to. :P

nuune   

Norf, ma Ngonge's famous one HOUR in Burco ayaad ka wadaa, I am wondering where he is spent that one hour, a hotel, a qaraabo salaan, ortalking to cayaalka in dariiqyada, but I have to say, it was a well spent one hour.

NGONGE   

^^ It was four hours. Spent in a hotel in a maqaaxi right in the middle of town (and also driving around town). I like my reer Burco but I couldn't stand that town. Naga daaya. :D

nuune   

Haku maqlo Caano-Geel iyo Blessed adoo Burco xamanaya, what is exactly that you don't like about Burco, ma qeylada iyo sawaxanka buuqa arbushaada iyo qorya-qoryeynta.

Four hours not bad, ma Muzzdalifaa la joogaa hehe

N.O.R.F   

Lol @ muzdalifa

If you couldnt handle your own town how will you handle south sudan?

Nuune, ninkani maybe Cairo or Tangiers ha laga digo ambassador. Sub sahara is not for him lol