Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Puntlanders cuts somalia's flag in pieces in Garoowe

I pray to God only Somalis use these forums, are you lot blind?

It's a poster of the president with the Somali flag in the background.

Sensei   

Xaaji iyo Cambuulu oohintooda ka weeyn calan Soomaliyeed oo la gubay. Midna, Xaajiga, calanka oo dhan buu diidan yahay; midka kalena, Mr. Digir iyo Bariis, is just upset that his lot is helpless when it comes to Kismayo.

I love the fake outrage, OK my turn. How dare those Piratelanders tear the Somali flag (with the picture of the president), they should secede since they are not Somalis anymore.

Jacpher   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961079 wrote:
Lets support them secceeding from somalia verily
they are the evil of this nation
besides they doesn't have any natural recourses so good riddance i tell ya

Evil for burning the picture of the president?

Oba just didn't change his usernames only, he changed his view of a certain folk too :D :D

Somalia   

Cambuulo, you are very disappointing to your reer abti, I'm not sure what actions should be taken due to this blatant half hate. :eek:

Jacpher when the somalis were fighting against the colonialists you guys where fighting along them, you killed abdirashiid ali sharmaarke you have been against every government since 1969 even the clan's biggest guys boqor cismaan and keenadiid was seen as national traitors and the shame of the nation everyone who studied history during the peaceful era knows that.

Ps. I see my good friend oba has mind-f*cked y'all even if he's banned your still at his case let the marxuum rest in peace

Somalia;961180 wrote:
Cambuulo, you are very disappointing to your reer abti, I'm not sure what actions should be taken due to this blatant half hate. :eek:

its only politics my friend :)

Somalia   

Jacpher;961178 wrote:
Evil for burning the picture of the president?

Oba
just didn't change his usernames only, he changed his view of a certain folk too
:D
:D

Oh my days, many things make sense now.

Somalia   

Cambuulo iyo bun;961181 wrote:
Jacpher when the somalis were fighting against the colonialists you guys where fighting along them, you killed abdirashiid ali sharmaarke you have been against every government since 1969 even the clan's biggest guys boqor cismaan and keenadiid was seen as national traitors and the shame of the nation everyone who studied history during the peaceful era knows that.

Ps. I see my good friend oba has mind-f*cked y'all even if he's banned your still at his case let the marxuum rest in peace

There was no Somalia during Keenadiid's time, maxaa kaa si ah, are you acting mental for fun? :eek: