Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Puntlanders cuts somalia's flag in pieces in Garoowe

They shredded Hassan Sheekh's pictures , not Somali flags. Puntlanders take special pride in the fact that one of their sons designed the blue flag, so stop the poor propaganda waryaa :D

xiinfaniin;961082 wrote:
They shredded Hassan Sheekh's pictures , not Somali flags. Puntlanders take special pride in the fact that one of their sons designed the blue flag, so stop the poor propaganda waryaa
:D

calan-11.jpg

some people have no shame walahi

xiinfaniin;961082 wrote:
They shredded Hassan Sheekh's pictures , not Somali flags. Puntlanders take special pride in the fact that one of their sons designed the blue flag, so stop the poor propaganda waryaa
:D

Xin, I'm aware that a Puntlander designed the flag, but how did Reer Hargeisa accepted it in 1960, when it was raised in Hargeisa? Remember that the one who designed the flag is a Puntlander from the Italian-Somaliland protectorate at the time.

^^The point I was trying to make is Puntalnders will be the last folks who would burn the blue flag.

The pics Canbuulo & Bun posted show Presidents Hassan Sheekh picture with a flag background being burned or tore

xiinfaniin;961124 wrote:
^^The point I was trying to make is Puntalnders will be the last folks who would burn the blue flag.

The pics Canbuulo & Bun posted show Presidents Hassan Sheekh picture with a flag background being burned or tore

I understand the point you were making and I completely agree with you. I asked you a totally different question pertaining to a different issue.

Tallaabo   

Dr_Osman;961134 wrote:
Thats not Puntland waa the pedofile enclave, war beenta iska daaya laguma jano galo

Paedophile enclave?:confused: Is that where you were born and brought up? :D

Sensei   

Before we all get emotional and all of sudden patriotic, will someone point out that they tear a poster of the prez and not a flag.