Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Somalis

tutu   

Chimera;961050 wrote:
Truthfully I felt sad for you, the fact that you couldn't even recognize the rig as
Shabeel 1
situated in the Dharoor Valley of Somalia, was evidence enough that you had been living under a rock the last five years, and there was no point in continuing the discussion. Worst of all was your chest-thumbing of Kenya's potential barrels of oil at the expense of Somalia, as if any of the revenues would ever reach the region you hail from. A region the size of the UK yet can only boast as much miles of paved road as the British Silverstone racetrack.

Pity.

Poor me for not following that derelict and God forsaken land that I've nothing but cultural affiliation with. I pity myself for that:D Don't need to be remembered. Hehe, as if there's anything to follow about those birdbrained animals other than how they blow their brains of each other. Yeah, not only five years, but hardly followed anything to do with those anthropoids to our east for the last two decades save for their blind explosions in our midst. Thus, my question regarding the location of that oil rig.

I would rather be without a tarmacked road than feed on my brother's corpse! Got it?

Happy you're all hyper on your grandeur delusions. A typical maniac disorder with those from your end, but enjoy it as it lasts.

tutu   

Haatu;961052 wrote:
Knock Out. Tutu has been schooled
:D

Caruurnimada naga daa ninyahow. 18 year old kid in high school. Born in Suuqa Xoolaha, but brought up in the UK. So poisoned and per-occupied with hate (based on qabiil) and NFD's internal politics. Wow. That wasn't our high school experience. Shouldn't you be a normal high school kid?

A 30 year old in a teenage body, seen ku dheh!. Sheekada aad isku dhiibte anaga hanugu marin, wiilyahow.

Saalax   

Gabiley , The republic of Somaliland.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1503988&page=4

1163 wrote:

2224113720_bf183f0471_b.jpg

2224105044_300e9cf577_b.jpg

2172045345_a25bd98ed4_b.jpg

Midhisho, The Republic of Somaliland.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69301186@N07/6987956987/in/photolist-bDv7a2-bDv7ea-bqAbGo-bDv7qR-bDv7j2-bqAbFf-bb9444

1163 wrote:

6996300469_e5ccdb1265_c.jpg

6996275887_cb5121acf6_c.jpg

6996302047_77f3d84e46_c.jpg

Geeldoora, Calmadow, Republic of Somaliland.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1503988&page=4

1163 wrote:

71345733.jpg

Taleexi   

NGONGE;960882 wrote:
This one is for Taleexi!
:D

The following morning and as the Italian came to open his shop, he found dozens of Somalis waiting for free haircuts.

Wax i sii land iga dheh.

Jews have Israel,one of the most powerful countries in the world(sure you familiar with their history), Obama is president of the U.S, south Africa the Apartheid was yesterday, one of the most uninhabitable lands on earth are the richest,the Arabian Gulf.Anything else?:D

tutu   

Che -Guevara;961163 wrote:
^You are trying too hard.

Taleexi. Dam you!

Tutu. I think you have more than cultural affiliation with Somalis, that something else.

Enlighten me on 'that something else'.

Haatu   

tutu;961160 wrote:
Caruurnimada naga daa ninyahow. 18 year old kid in high school. Born in Suuqa Xoolaha, but brought up in the UK. So poisoned and per-occupied with hate (based on qabiil) and NFD's internal politics. Wow. That wasn't our high school experience. Shouldn't you be a normal high school kid?

A 30 year old in a teenage body, seen ku dheh!. Sheekada aad isku dhiibte anaga hanugu marin, wiilyahow.

You've become too emotional sxb calm down. It's not proper for a grown man to have outbursts like a women.

tutu   

^^Caruurnimada naga dhaaf nin odey baad tahaye! Come out of your Home Office cocoon when you're in the 'safe zones' like SOL;). I know several who've become disillusioned to the extent they carry themselves as such even when with their old acquaintances.

Ps; If you've nothing constructive to add to a debate, stay away with your juvenile dregs.

Haatu   

tutu;961504 wrote:
^^Caruurnimada naga dhaaf nin odey baad tahaye! Come out of your Home Office cocoon when you're in the 'safe zones' like SOL;). I know several who've become disillusioned to the extent they carry themselves as such even when with their old acquaintances.

Ps; If you've nothing constructive to add to a debate, stay away with your juvenile dregs.

You have really thin skin haddaad something so petty ka cabaadayso. Waaye, I'll leave you alone, Ooyaaye :D