Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Somalis

People are products of the land, Somalis inhabit the nastiest, most inhospitable real estate on this beautiful planet. hence the hot headed war like nature.

Chimera   

warsamaale;960809 wrote:
People are products of the land, Somalis inhabit the nastiest, most inhospitable real estate on this beautiful planet. hence the hot headed war like nature.

If geography was the determining factor we should be mahfah'kin ELVES, Somalia is greener than the UK, Denmark and the Netherlands COMBINED:

2224113720_bf183f0471_b.jpg

2224105044_300e9cf577_b.jpg

2172045345_a25bd98ed4_b.jpg

71345733.jpg

6996300469_e5ccdb1265_c.jpg

6996275887_cb5121acf6_c.jpg

6996302047_77f3d84e46_c.jpg

8290772746_eb9fe8c8ee_z.jpg

8517106157_4b9a5d4955_z.jpg

Safferz   

Chimera;960851 wrote:
If geography was the determining factor we should be mahfah'kin ELVES, Somalia is greener than the UK, Denmark and the Netherlands COMBINED

Huh? There are green parts, but for the most part Somalia has a harsh, dry landscape with not much arable land.

NGONGE   

Taleexi;960793 wrote:
Mysterious species indeed. I believe Allah fabricated/created them for a warning to the humanity!

Don't give up just yet, Taleexi. We all roll up our newspapers and storm out of the maqaaxi every once in a while only to get back on the saddle again once our emotions have settled. Marka waxba ha niya jabin saaxib. Somalis are bashar like all the others Allah created (nothing unique about us, duqa).

p.s.

Oh look! Chimera is posting pointless photos again. :P

Chimera   

I love how people ignored the comment I was replying to, and went straight after Chimera, even the heckler is present, greetings dear NGONGE. :cool:

Safferz;960853 wrote:
Huh? There are green parts, but for the most part Somalia has a harsh, dry landscape with not much arable land.

Somalia has more forests and woodlands than Kenya and Uganda combined, more than multiple European countries combined, and millions of hectares of arable land, (VAST majority uncultivated) which are more than enough to sustain our population several times over. If there is a defect to the Somali population its most definitely not the fault of their homeland, considering the vast potential.

Chimera   

Compare North Africa and Somalia, the former is majoritely desert, the latter is evenly divided, with most of the South lush and green, and the north being home to mountainous regions that are some of the greenest photogenic parts of the country.

africa_vegetation.jpg

This is without the commercial farming, and massive tree-planting projects that have occurred in most European countries, (and our neighbours) in the last 50 years, and despite the hideous deforestation of the last 20 years.

EDIT: You know what, I couldn't care less, Somalia is 120% desert, I'm going to work.

Somalis are an example to what fabricated clans and lineages would do to people. People who are identical in every way can still hate each other because they think they are better for one reason or another.

Saalax   

Those pictures are Somaliland especially Gabiley, Calmadow and Midhisho, not Somalia. Somalilanders are more peaceful anyway.

tutu   

Mysterious? I think not! As the most cursed and politically hopeless people in the world, indeed they're but mere warmongers.

Somalia greener than Kenya and UGANDA? Could you substantiate that. Where are those pics above taken? I am doubting your pics, Chimera...like that oil refinery you posted the other day purporting to be in Somalia, but wouldn't tell me exactly where it is when I asked.

NGONGE   

This one is for Taleexi! :D

A Chinese farmer went into an Italian barbers for a haircut. After it was done, he asked the barber “how much do I owe you?”

The Italian said “nothing”

Chinese farmer: “do you mean you just cut my hair for free?”

Italian: “I do it for the good of humanity and to help people”

Chinese farmer “your goodness embarrasses me”

The following morning, as the Italian came to open his shop he found three roses and a thank you note from the Chinese farmer.

That day, the Italian was cutting the hair of a French Gold Merchant. The same conversation took place and the Italian gave the same reply.

The following morning and as the Italian came to open his shop he found a gold ring and a thank you note from the French man.

That day, the Italian was cutting the hair of a Somali man. The same conversation took place and the Italian gave the same reply.

The following morning and as the Italian came to open his shop, he found dozens of Somalis waiting for free haircuts.

nuune   

Saalax;960870 wrote:
Those pictures are Somaliland especially Gabiley, Calmadow and Midhisho, not Somalia. Somalilanders are more peaceful anyway.

Thanks for always stating the FACTS!

Haatu   

I think Chimera means more greener as in sq miles? But then again Uganda is all green. Chimera, what are you smoking? :D

Chimera   

tutu;960871 wrote:

Somalia greener than Kenya and UGANDA? Could you substantiate that.

Fact!

Where are those pics above taken? I am doubting your pics, Chimera

Mission accomplished, and NGONGE called them pointless, lookie here a person whose perception of Somalia has been forced to change, evendo he still refuses to believe those pics were actually taken in that country.

...like that oil refinery you posted the other day purporting to be in Somalia, but wouldn't tell me exactly where it is when I asked.

Truthfully I felt sad for you, the fact that you couldn't even recognize the rig as Shabeel 1 situated in the Dharoor Valley of Somalia, was evidence enough that you had been living under a rock the last five years, and there was no point in continuing the discussion. Worst of all was your chest-thumbing of Kenya's potential barrels of oil at the expense of Somalia, as if any of the revenues would ever reach the region you hail from. A region the size of the UK yet can only boast as much miles of paved road as the British Silverstone racetrack.

Pity.