Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Sarsar

@abtigis, did adan speak as a kenyan or as an og?

i hope that will clear alot.

the worst thing is, when someone hates the invasion of kenyan forces into somalia, because of a somali tribe.

^^:D :D

Abtigiis has been apprehensive for no apparent reason. It is no secret that Madoobe is from the majority clan. Kenya has been valuable ally in this conflict. So what is there not to like or become apprehensive about :D

Abtigiis;960757 wrote:
Is this not an open incitement against long-foots?

What Adan Barre said is not a secret. All long-foot hardliners are publicly stating his position at every opportunity. There are no BEANS spilled for Somalis are not good at keeping any beans under their armpit anyway!

The problem with your "long-foot's are taking over" incitement is that (1) you have not said Ras Kambooni or extremist long-foots are taking over. You generalized this and that is an injustice to the long-foots who do not subscribe to Madoobite ideology, but who may not agree with President Hassan's approach either. (2) It reduces the conflict to long-foots Vs all, which is not the case on the ground. A look at who is the so-called deputy of Maddobe is a proof.

It is not incitement; it is called realpolitik. And your fatal assumption is that am not longfoot myself for which you have no proof.

Whether the situation has been brought about by extremists or not is neither here no there since the outcome is the same.

I concede that Somalis don;t know how to keep secrets and we have been hearing these stuff in the markets; what this fool has done is to spell the terms in stark black and white. The King is naked, no need to dress him up now in some finery.

Let's accept the situation as is and move on rather than dreaming up "oh wouldn't it be lovely" scenario that is not there on the ground.

Faafan   

Haatu;960680 wrote:
This man is a fool and a puppet. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

He defended Garissa well last year when it was attacked in the botched KDF operation.Duale usually speaks his mind.