Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Sarsar

Abtigiis   

Xaaji, dee anigu inay 5 ta Soomali isu timaadaan rabaa...adiguna labadii isku hadhay inay kala tagaan!

Burahadeer, soo dhawoow seedi. Gabadhuhu waa gayaankaa...ka door dooro. Tolnimo weeye nin sanadka gabadh kaa guursada.

Abtigiis;960619 wrote:
Kadaa Shar'maarkoow...shar ha ka taline!

Aadan Barre has said aloud what other Kenyans government officials may be thinking inside. That cannot be a crime...if at all his only crime could be naivety and impulsiveness.

Laakin adiga Somali ahaan, adigoo ka eegaya danta Somaliyeed ee guud iskana ilaawaya danta reernimo ama qaladaadka Xassan Sheikh (oo ficil waa wax shaydaane aaan ficil ku qaadin), ma saxbaa in Somalia Ethiopia iyo Kenya "sarsar" looga dhigo? I think it is a big NO! Sharcina ma aha, sax na ma aha.

Sxb abtigiis kugu ma ogeen fahan daro ee see camal? read what i said properly. you just said what i said in another way.

tan kale, the jubaland is not a one clan stake as you put it, although loo kala badan yahay. ninyahoow bahasha weey kaa maqan tahay

tutu   

As much as I hate this guy and his silly utterances, I don't see anything wrong with his speech here. And his 'anaga' connotes Jubbaland 'tribes'. He's actually talking sense in this speech as opposed to his rubbish antics in parliament.

Despite several AU countries in Somalia and loads of 'federal states' formed, why is Kenya and Jubbaland singled out? And why is a national leader (Hassan Sheikh) so preoccupied with one region of the country when there are other pressing issues at his table? To the extent he's tabling Jubbaland issue in every local and international meeting/conference he attends. How's Uganda's presence (and its active role in forming this gov't, not forgetting its control of Hassan's predecessor, which literally operated from Kampala) different from Kenya's which helped eradicate Alshabaab? I guess such are the questions Duale is asking here, and many, including me, wonder the same.

Meesha waxay noqotay dont't look at my master, look at yours. Xasan's intentions might not be noble and his actions misplaced but that doesn't justify Kenya's meddling and undermining the Somali Government. The advocates of Jubaland are short sighted if they believe Kenya is an ally.

tutu   

Che -Guevara;960666 wrote:
Meesha waxay noqotay dont't look at my master,
look at yours.

Has it not being like that for the last 22 years. From Gaddafi to Zenawi to Museveni? It's still the same game with a new energized member embracing the play, and seems to outshine the seasoned players despite their huge experience.

Xasan's intentions might not be noble and his actions misplaced but that doesn't justify Kenya's meddling and undermining the Somali Government. The advocates of Jubaland are short sighted if they believe Kenya is an ally

Hassan's intentions and misplaced actions, as you rightly put it, is bound to justify Kenya's involvement. Let Jubbaland folks decide their local fate just as one has accorded other regions such privilege, after all, Jubbaland will come under his government at the end of day.

But based on his utterances and demeanor, he has made the derailment of Jubbaland as his number priority. Hence damaging his earlier reputation as one who can consolidate Somali unity. He doesn't carry himself as one, on whose shoulders, Somalis entrusted the restoration of their national pride and nationhood.

Rather, he prides himself on menial actions such as bragging about his meeting with Zuma concerning the killing of a Somali national (of a particular tribe) in SA. Arrogantly stressing he did that despite the late Somali's tribe. Little does he understand, its his duty, and is paid for, to protect and address the plight of Somali nationals irrespective of their tribal affiliations!

tutu   

Haatu;960680 wrote:
This man is a fool and a puppet. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Yeah, a fool. But who is pulling the strings as puppets love their strings?

He didn't say anything out of the ordinary in this instance.

All hail the long-foot ascendancy; too bad this foolish one stuck his long foot (pun intended) in his mouth and spills the beans...

They have Kismaayo, get over it and get used to it. Period.

Abtigiis   

QansaxMeygaag;960748 wrote:
All hail the long-foot ascendancy; too bad this foolish one stuck his long foot (pun intended) in his mouth and spills the beans...

They have Kismaayo, get over it and get used to it. Period.

Is this not an open incitement against long-foots?

What Adan Barre said is not a secret. All long-foot hardliners are publicly stating his position at every opportunity. There are no BEANS spilled for Somalis are not good at keeping any beans under their armpit anyway!

The problem with your "long-foot's are taking over" incitement is that (1) you have not said Ras Kambooni or extremist long-foots are taking over. You generalized this and that is an injustice to the long-foots who do not subscribe to Madoobite ideology, but who may not agree with President Hassan's approach either. (2) It reduces the conflict to long-foots Vs all, which is not the case on the ground. A look at who is the so-called deputy of Maddobe is a proof.

Abtigiis maxaad ka baqanaysa Longfootku manay sideed Milyaan ahayn , 100 sannadood baad amxaaro is haysateen eeh just sacrifice half million for tolka