Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Sarsar

Xildhibaan Barre Aaden Ducaale oo ka tirsan baarlamaanka Kiinya, lagana soo doorto dhulka NFD ee Kiinya heysato ayaa saan u hadlay:

"Walaalahanaga Soomaaliya mid aan u sheegeynaa anaga. Madaxweyne Shiikh Xasanna waan u sheegnay: Ciidammada Kiinya oo joogaan Jubbada ma soo baxaayiin. Meel ay u socdaan malaha.

Dowladdaan meesha ku dhisan oo hadda laga sameeyayna jinni iyo jaan ha ahaato, dowladda [tan beenaadka Kismaayo laga dhisay] anaga waa aqoonsan nahay. Ee waxaa waaye nin kastaa dowlada goboleed oo hagaajiyay. Dowladda Itoobiya waxay Soomaalilaan iyo Buntilaan u noqotay
sarsar
. Anaga waxaan rabnaa
sarsar

Sarsar aan Soomaaliya ka rabnaa. Markii dowladda Kiinya ay xoreynaysay Kismaayo, nimanka hadda qeylinaayiin inteey jireen? Su’aashaasaan weydiinay. Maxay mar hore u xoreysan waayeen?

Runta u sheega dadka. Ciidammada Kiinya meelee u socdaan meeshaan malaha. Ciidammo kale oo waxaa jira Ugaandhees iyo Burundi ayaa joogaan Xamar sow ma'aha? Kuwaa lama sheegee, kuwa naga maxaa loo sheegi?

Ebidkeey ani arrimaha Soomaaliya kama hadlin. Laakiin maanta in aan ka hadlo ayaan rabay ani. Sababta oo ah beryahaan dambe waan ku dhex jiray Ilaaheey ogyahay."

Maqalka inta ka dhageyso.

I had a little ixtiraam for this xlidhibaan, after Yuusuf Xasan of Islii. Laakiin intuu iskugu kaadiye. Afxumaa waxa. Sarsarka uu sheegaayo oo uu Kiinya dhul kale Soomaaliyeed kusii siiyo rabo, tan NFD maa ku filnaan weysay ay xooga ku heystaan walina laga samrin. Sarsar kulahaa, mayee goos goosasho.

"Anaga, anaga" kulahaa. Kiikuuyo muu ismooday.

What were people expecting he is Kenyan his allegiance is with the republic of Kenya.

Some Somalis still cant differentiate a Somali national from a Somali ethnic

Abtigiis   

Amid the controversy surrounding Jubbaland, *Oga.de.n*** clan members in Somalia are making a big mistake if they think they can outmuscle other communities with the borrowed might of Kenya. They may have their grievances, they may even feel aggrieved by President Hassan’s blatant rejection of their sacrifices, but the way to go is not to seek succor from Aadan Barre Ducaale who is a Kenyan. All this hullaballo about Aadan Barre said this and that; or Kenyan troops did this and that is not going to help their cause. President Hassan is wrong to refuse to deal with Ahmed Madoobe, simply because Ahmed Madoobe is a reality who he has to deal with. Not dealing with him could take the country into turmoil. But looking at the amount of vitriol on the part of Madoobites :D :D one wonders if the fear of other communities that the whole shenanigan about setting up a Jubbaland administration is not about imposing a clan on the others and suppressing peaceful clans rather than exercising a legitimate right to rule yourself.

War bow bowda hala joojiyo oo wanaaga ha laga taliyo…talo xumo waa lagu jabaa…hadaad ku guulaysatana waa la eedaa in the long run. The solution is President Hassan, Ahmed Madoobe representing the “jubbaland administration” and the other communities who feel aggrieved must meet and right what went wrong in the process. The goal being ensure that all the clans in the region are adequately represented both in terms of numbers and in terms of ensuring that each clan picks those it wants to represent it (not Ahmed Madoobe). Madoobe should pick only those from his side.

President Hassan should also outgrow the fear of “D-block” setting up a Jubbaland State, for sure this is something at the core of HAG sympathizers who hide behind constitutionalism and whatnot.

It is shocking to hear what Aden has said. The only thing that can be presented as an excuse is either to claim he is an id.i.o.t who does not know what he is saying....or he is tongue-tied and he does not know how to say what he thinks.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;960567 wrote:
I had a little ixtiraam for this xlidhibaan, after Yuusuf Xasan of Islii. Laakiin intuu iskugu kaadiye. Afxumaa waxa. Sarsarka uu sheegaayo oo uu Kiinya dhul kale Soomaaliyeed kusii siiyo rabo, tan NFD maa ku filnaan weysay ay xooga ku heystaan walina laga samrin. Sarsar kulahaa, mayee goos goosasho.

"Anaga, anaga" kulahaa. Kiikuuyo muu ismooday.

The man said the truth, unless you don't want to hear. and here, adigaa isku kaadiye.

it is true that, somaliland and puntland are sarsar for Ethiopoia, and Kenya is eyeing jubaland as a sarsar. pure truth.

whether that is acceptable or not, depends on the nationhood in the person. some will sell the whole of Somalia for a single yuan.

Abtigiis   

Kadaa Shar'maarkoow...shar ha ka taline!

Aadan Barre has said aloud what other Kenyans government officials may be thinking inside. That cannot be a crime...if at all his only crime could be naivety and impulsiveness.

Laakin adiga Somali ahaan, adigoo ka eegaya danta Somaliyeed ee guud iskana ilaawaya danta reernimo ama qaladaadka Xassan Sheikh (oo ficil waa wax shaydaane aaan ficil ku qaadin), ma saxbaa in Somalia Ethiopia iyo Kenya "sarsar" looga dhigo? I think it is a big NO! Sharcina ma aha, sax na ma aha.

Markaa hadii Oga.dee.n wax ku waayi iyo haduu wax ku heliba principle qofku waa inuu aaminsanaada. Jubbaland inay jirto iyo inayna jirin is not a matter of existential importance. It can exist as a medium towards a cohesive Somalia; or it may not even fly. We can differ on the strategies and how we want Somalia to be reconstituted... but I think we should not differ on what we want to see as the end product: a unified and strong Somalia. It is in the best interest of all of us...the Somali race. Let us look at the bigger picture.

The reason I oppose Xassan's plan on Jubbaland is because I think he chose to swim against the current rather than swim with the current and change its tide when he can. Under the current toxic situation and given how weak and vulnerable the FGS is, it is not in the best interest of the country to start fighting to implement rigid political predilections and formulas. We need flexibility and to embrace a gradual approach. Laakin dee dad baa u arkaya gradual markaad tidhaa inaad leedahay reerkaya ayaa hada raqda ku fadhiiyee ha noo yar kaadiyo... :D Allah quluubteena og!

The Zack   

This is the crap that Yusuf Garad, the biggest USC supporter, posts on his Facebook. I don't event appreciate qoraalkaas dhaadhaajiska ah. I know for sure that Yusuf is not against this because of Somalinimo so i am not even going to comment what Adan Barre Ducale has said.

The Kenyans are smart they are supporting the Jubbaland of Ahmed madoobe behind the scenes.And when asked why are you are meddling in domestic Somalia affairs. The Kenyans will say our job is to fight alshabaab and to maintain the security in the region. The wish to self rule is up to the indigenous people. And that's where Ahmed madoobe comes in. Ofcourse the plan was from the beginning to get support from Kenya diplomatically and militarily so this is not a real surprise. But this MP just gave ammunition to the Government in Mogadishu to sharpen their knives.I have to give it up to the big foot community its a smart strategy the question how long will it last. And What Will Mogadishu's next move be.

Abtigiis   

Xaaji Xunjuf;960625 wrote:
I have to give it up to the big foot community its a smart strategy the question how long will it last. And What Will Mogadishu's next move be.

BINGO! Xaaji, why worry about what will happen next. You just got recognition for SOMALILAND....as the bloodshed ensues between Mogadishu and Big-foot!

ileen waxaad dabka u shidaysaa waa ujeedo kale!

What does this have to do with Somaliland stay focused Abtgiis on the topic this about the SFG Ahmed madoobe's Jubbaland, and Kenya.There will be no bloodshed since there are African union peace keeping forces. Somalida wala kala ilaalinaya. Why not worry what happens next door its very important what happens in Somalia. Abtgiis sawdiga adigu ba dhex mushaaxaya Dhagaxbuur ila afmadow ila Mogadishu.