Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

JL Vice President Fartaag holds press conference

Woow Strong accusations there coming from the Ahmed madoobe's led Jubbaland towards the government.

Thte government denies all of this , problem is the government wishes to control the region and the jubbaland autonomous states refuses this thats the problem. But i have doubt they have something to do with the latest clashes.

Abtigiis   

Xaaji, jooji sheekadan I think blah blah...meesha waa la iska war hayaa. Of course Alshabab took part in today's fighting and it is only logical that they would do so...given that one side feels outnumbered and that KDF is supporting the other side.

Laakin, Axmed Madoobe talked sensibly to me. Dawlada ma diidanin, Ma goosanayno, meela uma socono...umana quudho wax xun ayuu yidhi. Despite all the names you want to give him Axmed Madoobe qiyyam kiisa siyaasadeed mid xun ma aha, oo waa la yaaqaan inuu yahay nin Somalinimo u soo halgamay. Waxaa looga fadhiyaa hada inuu siduu sheegay tanasul la yimaado oo umada kala badbaadiyo.

Idinka the SL contingent in SOL laakin, now that Alshabab is to be defeated, wax aad mehered ka dhigataan oo aad tidhaahdaan south waligood dagaal kama baxayaan baad raadinaysaane compromise iyo this crocodile tears joojiya fadlan. We are not st.**u.**pid!

Abtigiis why are you speaking for the south against SL i thought you were a Somali nationalists lol

I dont think Alshabaab took part of the clashes today thats just propaganda there is no evidence of that , its just accusations u know it to Abtigiis.Ahmed madoobe is between a rock and a hard place he cannot rely on Mogadishu, because his admin is accusing the government in Mogadishu of orchestrating the latest attacks and Kenyans can just assists his troops the question is for how long since the Kenyans are not advancing into other parts of the juba regions. The friction between the gedo community and Ahmed madoobe's clan is also there.

Mooge   

what a humiliation for the warmonger Fiqi. fuleysana wuu cararay marki horena wa laga wayey war kalay danta somalida ka tali.

things are going as planned. these militias will be cleansed from the city. taas aniga igu ogada. shabaab ina qoslaye adegsada wa wax laga naxo.