Sign in to follow this  
IsseRiyole

Who Are You?

This topic is intended to all of those who have no clue from day to day what position they stand for, those ppl i call the fluctuators ,they are Anti for anything that don't resemble their ideas. For instance you have a lot of you in this site who are always bad mouthing Puntland,Somaliland,and Jubaland I wonder why? let me devide the groups into two groups, If you are an avid supporter of Somaliland then you are standing a clear ground and your voice is known, if you are a supporter of Puntland then your concious is clear and you are the leader who every one else hates just cz you know what i am saying,and there are a lot of those are in this site overwhelmingly. The jubalanders are smart ,beautifull and great society , Supportting your beleif is one thing but tearing down one's dream is another thing.

Folks i have seen the future of what is known Former Somalia, We will never ever again be the Hommogeneous Society once we though we were, but a patchs of different individuals who are eager to carve their peice of Land to protect their offsprings and their closest Human being. we are in a mess for so long and no end in sight. I hate to hate each and every one of you even though i never met some of you ,but for god sake your writing in this site devastes even the innocnets who are just born. Either you find the solution or you are part of the problem we are seeing in Mogadishu ,Mr .Sakin is admant to create one society that he is comfortable within and that the "H" group you know and i know it ,so don't smoke on it, if you support that man just say so and move on to work how to calm Mogadishu and leave the rest of the Somalia.

I for one will never again be friend someone who is or not in my closest Blood,call it what ever you want, seperation of ppl is the top of the agenda,no more mingling the masses, stay your corner of the world and prosper and let the rest of us prosper,don't call for me for help, Read me We Will Never Unite Again.

Chimera   

Go ahead, run back to your regions, that's the coward's way out. My future is in Mogadishu, and I have not a single relative there, my nearest petty clan is 500 km away, but I'll be damned if that's going to stop from settling in my capital city. This reminds of me of something Xiin once said:

xiinfaniin;948320 wrote:

How could you claim to be a top predator when you recoiled from the dominance of other, more competitive political predators in the Somali Savanah is beyond us
:D
, your most convincing argument has been that you have been wronged by the lions in the political play hence why you would prefer to have a tiny bit of a quarter to play, and not the open Savanah
:D

HAG this HAG that, yet everyone runs away from their capital with their tails between their legs back to their own regions, instead of claiming back what is theirs, smh.

Chimera there is no dominant force in Somali society they are not running away well maybe they are technically but they are using their fiefdoms to gain leverage fight another day.

Showqi   

Wadan walba midnimdiisa iyo xoriyadiisa muddo ayuu u soo dagaalamay. Midnimadaas raadinteedana dal walba dad iyo duunyo ayuu u huray. Marks Soomaaliya wey midoobi doonta insha Allah.