Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Cost of a Universal TV Ad?

Honestly, it would be a waste of your lacag to advertise in a Soomaali channel if your target audience is young Soomaalis. Eniwey, the best time to advertise on Yunifersal is the hours between 8-11 pm Soomaaliya time, especially the start of the news programs at 8 pm and 10 pm. But since you are targeting Soomaalida da'da yar iyo dhalinta, then it is more appropriate if you advertise during those programs: Salaamaha, Ii Wad Sheekada and the Soomaali-dubbed taxane that comes after 11 pm. Gabdhaha ayaa jecel those taxane soap operas. I would also advise you, if you have the budget that is, to advertise on Horncable during their famous Soomaali-dubbed Turkish taxane. Gabdho badan aad u daawado.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;959972 wrote:
Eniwey, the best time to advertise on Yunifersal is the hours between 8-11 pm Soomaaliya time, especially the start of the news programs at 8 pm and 10 pm.

couple of comments.

1. can we please have a Xigasho for the following...''Eniwey (anyways), the best time to advertise on Yunifersal (Universal TV) is the hours between 8-11 pm Soomaaliya time (GMT+3), especially the start of the news programs (programmes) at 8 pm and 10 pm''

2. why can't people advertise on SOL?

thanks in advance...... for your eagerly anticipated response.

Al.

Chimera   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;959972 wrote:
Honestly, it would be a waste of your lacag to advertise in a Soomaali channel if your target audience is young Soomaalis. Eniwey, the best time to advertise on Yunifersal is the hours between 8-11 pm Soomaaliya time, especially the start of the news programs at 8 pm and 10 pm. But since you are targeting Soomaalida da'da yar iyo dhalinta, then it is more appropriate if you advertise during those programs: Salaamaha, Ii Wad Sheekada and the Soomaali-dubbed taxane that comes after 11 pm. Gabdhaha ayaa jecel those taxane soap operas. I would also advise you, if you have the budget that is, to advertise on Horncable during their famous Soomaali-dubbed Turkish taxane. Gabdho badan aad u daawado.

You're right and what a terrible disconnect in our community, we can't even reach our own younglings. This has given me an even more ambitious idea, mahadsanid!

Safferz   

I'm not sure what your project is, but I think social media is the way to go these days when it comes to advertising, especially if you're targeting youth.