Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

President Culusow: I'm not a clanist nor do I hate the clan and the proof is...

Johnny B   

Waranle_Warrior;959348 wrote:
^You respect a man who knows what the word 'respect' means and respects himself. Look at the picture I posted above and genuinely answer me if you think such a person deserves a respect from other Somalis other than his clan.

If all yocan show for your disrespect towards the president of Somalia is the clan affilations of his delegation and not the accomplishment of the delegtion, you are possessed of clanish judgement, that will not cease untill the clan affilations of the next deligation that accompanies is preferably from your clan, regardless the accomplishments.

I think both me and President Hassan can and will do without your valueable respect. :cool:

^Given the Somali civil war that was deeply clan based and given the high level of clan sensitivities introduced just recently and also given that there are qualified Somalis from every clan that can the job this delegations has done, if not better, but taking this exclusive number of men, all of which are directly from his clan, in the name being 'super delegates and highly qualified' to do just a visit of tuuksi to Japan show the mentality of Culusow.

And if you think, you can do away with me, so do I?

Johnny B   

Waranle_Warrior;959361 wrote:
^Given the Somali civil war that was deeply
clan
based and given the high level of clan sensitivities introduced just recently and also given that there are qualified Somalis from every clan that can the job this delegations has done, if not better, but taking this exclusive number of men, all of which are directly from his clan, in the name being 'super delegates and highly qualified' to do just a visit of tuuksi to Japan show the mentality of Culusow.

And if you think, you can do away with me, so do I?

Abti , don't get me wrong, niether me nor CULUSOW can do without you, and respect is two laned highway as Castro would have phrased it , but don't you think the bar level regarding the point of contention in the argument is too low for your critical but otherwise just political stance ?

JB, I think you are ignoring that Somali politics is clanish at best and clan bloodshed and battles at worst. I don't think anyone can defend that picture of Culusow and his entourage purely on qualifications.

Johnny B   

^It is the end of the world. cause YOU gave up .

Abtigiis once told me this funny child fairytale about Dacawo threatening others that she (he) will piss in the river, something in that line :cool:

^Abtigiis has always something original up on his sleeves, and that must be one of them

As for me doing away with you and Culusow was only a dig waryaa, Somalidu makala maaranto balse Culusow has failed with Jubbaland obsession and this image of lately to Japan killed it. Culosow is clanist, waa intaas ayaan niri and the evidence is all over the plate.

Waranle pirates are obsessed with Jubbaland to are they clanist to?

I believe you are a clanist to but you accuse others of being clanist the President of Somalia when he did nothing wrong other than going to japan and securing a deal lets say if all the men of his delegation were d block. Do you think he would have got more aid from japan more commitment from japan?

Johnny B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;959384 wrote:
Waranle pirates are obsessed with Jubbaland to are they clanist to?

I believe you are a clanist to but you accuse others of being clanist the President of Somalia when he did nothing wrong other than going to japan and securing a deal lets say if all the men of his delegation were d block. Do you think he would have got more aid from japan more commitment from japan?

When Xiin coined your new Nick " Xaaji habaar" , he was unto something, your rhetoric is such president Hassan is a political failure when he says the unity of the nation is unquestionable, but successful whenever his polcies collide with the D block.

Johnny B;959386 wrote:
When Xiin coined your new Nick " Xaaji habaar" , he was unto something, your rhetoric is such president Hassan is a political failure when he says the unity of the nation is unquestionable, but successful whenever his polcies collide with the D block.

kkkk;)

that made my day. xaaji habaar's shameless double standard.

"Qolada aan isku kacsanahay?" Really? 1 man= The entire group? You gotta love Somali politics. I honestly hope he did not say those words because they reveal his political immaturity.

Miyir   

Ambassador;959411 wrote:
"Qolada aan isku kacsanahay?" Really? 1 man= The entire group? You gotta love Somali politics. I honestly hope he did not say those words because they reveal his political immaturity.

Somali politics pure comedy. I hope so:cool: