Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

EDL burned a Somali Masjid in North Londra!.

Haatu   

You see the problem those crazy Khawarijs cause for the rest of us? All blame falls on them, not these foolish islamaphobes.

Wadani   

Haatu;959320 wrote:
You see the problem those crazy Khawarijs cause for the rest of us? All blame falls on them, not these foolish islamaphobes.

All of it? Strange.

Haatu   

Wadani;959322 wrote:
All of it? Strange.

The gaalos are a foregone conclusion. Ilaahay baa waa hore xaaladdooda iyo islaam nacaybkooda inoo caddeeye.

Maaddeey;959317 wrote:
I am astonished no body bothered to post it here!.

i posted it my cantarbaqash thread at 8pm. so you needn't be astonished, ma garatay?

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/67859-Alpha-s-Troll-and-Cantarbaqash-Corner-LOL?p=959308#post959308

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL - first for breaking news and other related nonsense. :D

Haatu;959320 wrote:

let us now start the blame game, ma istidhi? :confused:

Wadani   

Haatu;959325 wrote:
The gaalos are a foregone conclusion. Ilaahay baa waa hore xaaladdooda iyo islaam nacaybkooda inoo caddeeye.

Ok, but they are still responsible for their evil actions. I would understand if u said u arent shocked by what they did, but to absolve them of blame is ridiculous.

EDL hated Muslims even before the Woolwich incident. I think they were created after a Mosque that was gonna get built in some town.

things will only get worse from now, brace yourself pples , accomodationists, extremists, multiculturalists. its gonna hit the roof within a few years in the west esp in w. europe.

^ Very true. Get money. Get degrees. Move to Dubai, Doha, Hargeisa, anywhere 'friendly' I had good hopes in HAG restoring Mogadishu to it's original state, a capital of all Somalis. But I see I was just dreaming.

We Somalis need to build Somalia and then get the hell out of Western Europe and Canada within the next few years. It ain't looking pretty for most Somalis living there and I feel like there's gonna be widespread backlash against Somalis within a few years. I've visited Toronto, Edmonton, Ottawa as well as a few Western European cities and I was shocked at the level of animosity that exists towards Somalis in general by the locals. Even in Toronto, there is a strong undercurrent of racism against Somalis. What makes this even worse is that Somalis have a unique, recognizable appearance. You KNOW that person is a Somali because no one quite looks like us. Everything seems to be all-good in the United States though, the Somalis here seem to have less to worry about

Maaddeey   

Alpha Blondy;959326 wrote:
i posted it my cantarbaqash thread at 8pm. so you needn't be astonished, ma garatay?

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL - first for breaking news and other related nonsense.
:D

:D :D

Your Cantarabaqash thread has my support!. You didn't mention the Masjid as a Somali one, I take it you missed that one?.

Haatu, The problem with this so called Salafi Publications is that they brainwash kids like you until you blame Muslims on acts like this, as a member told you here the EDL's hatred on Muslims and Asians is a well-known fact!, worse is you memorise the Ayah that confirms that fact. سلم من لسانكم الكفار ولم يسلم منه اخوانكم المسلمين

Haatu   

Maaddeey, firstly aftahan ma ihi and I think Wadani summed it up nicely in his last post and I concede my wording was poor. Of course the EDL is to blame but dhibkan oo dhan Ilaahey ka sokoow yaa noo keene?

As for SPubs-ka aad soo hadal qaaddey, is it wrong to say I follow the Qur'an and Sunnah upon the understanding of the salaf-us-saalih?

The problem is exacerbated by the fact that most Somalis are pure geel-jirayaal who don't how to behave and minimize their footprints in foreign places, one should be between his/her work/school and home. Somalis put themselves out there and their presence is very obvious despite their numbers. its embarrassing sometimes to be associated with them.