Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland :Professor Axmed ismaciil Samatar welcomed as a hero in Awdal Dila Borama+PICS

Tallaabo   

Carafaat;959559 wrote:
I just came back from my local Somali maqayad and the latest gossip is, Siilanyo is running for re-election and the Professor will be his running mate ensuring him a win.
:D

Silaanyo is too old to run for the presidency again. I think he wants to retire gracefully.

NGONGE   

^^ As things stand and with comedy Jamaal being the only candadite to challlange Kulmiye, I doubt that Siilaanyo needs any help to win a re-election (even though I don't think he'll stand for another term).

Tallaabo   

I believe out of the current crop of politicians, Cabdi Raxmaan Saylici will make the best president if he is elected.

NGONGE aslong as Siilaanyo has Xirsi he might run for a second term

Mintid its a hero's welcome for Samatar, he might have not deserved it yet but its more showing Samatar that he has a real home. And Somaliland deserves his energy and his academic skills.

Tallaabo;959566 wrote:
I believe out of the current crop of politicians, Cabdi Raxmaan Saylici will make the best president if he is elected.

Ma aw maqasle

Carafaat   

NGONGE;959565 wrote:
^^ As things stand and with comedy Jamaal being the only candadite to challlange Kulmiye, I doubt that Siilaanyo needs any help to win a re-election (even though I don't think he'll stand for another term).

Why do you disregard Wadani as a challenger. They are quite popular in the country now.

The best thing for Somaliland is samatar running for president or vp or jamaal winning the presidency or vp a coalition between Samatar and jamaal.

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;959567 wrote:
NGONGE aslong as Siilaanyo has Xirsi he might run for a second term

Mintid its a hero's welcome for Samatar, he might have not deserved it yet but its more showing Samatar that he has a real home.
And Somaliland deserves his energy and his academic skills

Somaliland deserves pragmatic and honest politicians not show biz characters.

Carafaat;959571 wrote:
Why do you disregard Wadani as a challenger. They are quite popular in the country now.

Wadani has a big chance to win they can challenge Kulmiye , just ciiro is a bit boring i prefer Ahmed hassan cigaal , former SL ambassador to china.

Tallaabo   

Carafaat;959571 wrote:

"Wadani" is a club for the useless, the traitors, political has been, electoral losers, ideological flip flops, ambitious thieves, power hungry wh0res, malicious tribalists, and the politically out of debt waste of space opportunists. I hate it and UCID is not much different either.

Jamal cali xuseen with Sultan faisal as the grand ayatollah behind him

9999.jpg

professor samatar

samatar.jpg

Ahmed silanyo

1304770057Guddoomiye-Siilaanyo.jpg

VP xirsi xaaji cali

xirsi12.jpg

Mr Ciiro

69549_500437716647673_940067175_n.jpg

Axmed xassan cigaal

J3JS8.jpg

Wadani   

Tallaabo;959582 wrote:
"Wadani" is a club for the useless, the traitors, political has been, electoral losers, ideological flip flops, ambitious thieves, power hungry wh0res, malicious tribalists, and the politically out of debt waste of space opportunists. I hate it and UCID is not much different either.

It's a pity that I can most likely narrow down ur subclan just by ur rant above. Somali party politics is nothing more than rival clans jostling for power. But I do agree with you that this welcome for the Professor is way over the top. Runtii waa laga badbadiyay.