Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland :Professor Axmed ismaciil Samatar welcomed as a hero in Awdal Dila Borama+PICS

MoonLight1;959291 wrote:
well yes we have problems in the south, its a vast country with multiple tribes, multiple languages, different ethnic groups, and many cultures so the problems are complex and it will take a while to sort it, contrary to your triangle ruled by one clan, all the heads of the 3 parties are one clan, the head of the parliament is from that clan, all the major ministerial portfolios e.g interior & foreign ministers are from that clan, its a one man show yaa xaaji. so please don't compare a nation to an enclave.

that one clan is atleast 95% , am sure you go to great lengths to disprove that...come with M iyo madax madowbaa siman:D.....oooooh and when you planting Laskory,buhoodle,bosaaso ,godey, in Kismayo , maybe foreign forces will help you in Somaliland!!

BTW reality on the ground

burahadeer;959494 wrote:
unless Uhuru tells you othawise:D

so lets break it down, 95% from your clan, and the rest 5% from the other 4 major clans, so how come 1.25% spanked 95% in Kalshaale just 2 years ago. go back to your maths sxb

Kalshaale... hahaaaaa that's what you tell each otha, no different than Kismayo is yours.Then how come Xagaltoosiye in Hargeisa & how come you demonstrating everywhere.

YEEEE Siyaad is alive & well:D

wallahi indha bir baa tiin!!!!

Tallaabo   

This is so embarrassing walahi!! What on earth did professor Samatar do other than lecture at some American college, peddle around a discredited idea, and fail to win a presidential election which makes him a hero deserving of such extravagant home-coming parades? Don't people question each other and use some logic for goodness sake? Or is there a dearth of suitable role models in our society? What has Samatar ever done for the people of Somaliland in general and those of Awdal in particular? I believe it is this unhealthy obsession with personalities which got the Somali people into a deep mess in the last fifty years. And as long as our people continue to give any shoddy character an undue reverence merely on the basis of his tribal tag nothing will change for the better in the Somali territories. This sort of idolisation of politicians will only make those who run our affairs more insular and power hungry.

^^ He is one of the most famous politician professor from the awdal region Somaliland. Tell me any one close to samatar from the awdal region President daahir rayaale maybe. I think Samatar and rayaale are the 2 most famous Awdalites known. i was in borama in 2005 and in borame they used to call rayaale dr rayaale:D

Dr_Osman   

When Will the man come to the Great State of Puntland. He did mention in his recent interview that he was coming to puntland.

It will be interesting to see when the professor enters the cities of puntland and his behaviour.

Bosaso

8934634929_c0b1fe7f1f.jpg

Garowe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZHS3GPM3nCN2lfOjkZKf

Galkayo

IMG_31311.jpg

Parliament

8968618564_dbdc57b32b.jpg

Presidential Palace

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPapTw8xsOjZ-x27_Ix1B

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;959521 wrote:
^^ He is one of the most famous politician professor from the awdal region Somaliland. Tell me any one close to samatar from the awdal region President daahir rayaale maybe. I think Samatar and rayaale are the 2 most famous Awdalites known. i was in borama in 2005 and in borame they used to call rayaale dr rayaale:D

Awdal had no shortage of good hearted well educated citizens who contributed a lot to the development and well being and country and citizens. There are many of them and they are the real unsung heroes of Somaliland. These ridiculous parades for Mr Samatar really boil my blood. They serve no purpose and only cement our people's infatuation with celebrity.

Tallaabo   

Dr_Osman;959535 wrote:
When Will the man come to the Great State of Puntland. He did mention in his recent interview that he was coming to puntland.

It will be interesting to see when the professor enters the cities of puntland and his behaviour.

Bosaso

8934634929_c0b1fe7f1f.jpg

Garowe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZHS3GPM3nCN2lfOjkZKf

Galkayo

IMG_31311.jpg

Parliament

8968618564_dbdc57b32b.jpg

Presidential Palace

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPapTw8xsOjZ-x27_Ix1B

Ditoore Osman, the sooner Samatar goes to your great state of Puntland the better saaxiib;)

Dr_Osman   

Talaabo I am anticipating it and waiting to see how he is welcomed and the way he reacts to Puntland. It will be an eye opener if the president is tribal or not. A make or break for the professor

XX,

Don't you think this reception is a bit much? I mean what has Samater done to warrant this type of adulation? Put up hospitals, built schools, played a pivotal role in the armed struggle against Siyad? Believed in Somaliland during the times it was down(early to mid-1990's)?

NGONGE   

^^ It's the usual Somali championing of anyone who manages to get himself in the news. Let him enjoy it while it lasts (for he's sure to say something to upset all these new found supporters).

The Professor has always seemed a megalomaniac. If he wants to play a useful role for the Somali people, let him teach at Amoud or Hargeisa University. Even Mogadishu University. That's using his talents!

Carafaat   

I just came back from my local Somali maqayad and the latest gossip is, Siilanyo is running for re-election and the Professor will be his running mate ensuring him a win. :D