Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

Prof Samater washed away SNM rugs from his persinal body parts

Xaaji Xunjuf;959252 wrote:
If the professor is against Somaliland why is he thanking the republic of Somaliland and the government of Somaliland

If he is against Somaliland why is the professor saying that its an obligation to maintain the unity of Somaliland

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Dadkani wa dad wareersan

Laughable. Indeed, very laughable. A drowning man will clutch at a straw....nin daad qaaday xunba cuskay....You are bringing evidence against your silly project to the SOL arena. See thousands of Awdalites in the video there is no a single one holding your colored, bloodstained rug because SNM gang killed thousands of their people in 1991 for their belief in Somali unity......

Tallaabo   

People should understand that professor Samatar is still a unionist and has the right to express his political believes in a non violent or treasonous way. The guy was away from his native country for more than twenty years and is glad to be back home but that does not mean he ought to leave all his life-long held convictions about Soomaaliwayne at the door. No doubt there is a change in his views about the whole Somaliland-Somalia political narratives and is now more accepting of his people's wishes but he has neither abandoned his unionist views nor his Hiil Qaran party.

Xaaji Xunjuf;959172 wrote:
The man has no problem with the SL flag , he just didn't want shawls and hats do you know how hot it is in
gabiley around 14:00

its not that hot, you know. plus its the rainy season there now. have you ever been to the corn state, inaar?

MoonLight1;959260 wrote:
saying thank you to the people of Somaliland does not mean he is recognizing the secession-ism project, at the end of the day this is his land, his people and thanking them for this un-easy over the top welcoming. You can see on the video the guy is fighting a losing battle to avoid people forcing him to wear a flag he doesn't want to be associated with. anyway XX you coud've done better photoshoping rather than this desperate photo.

968867_532975473415518_988974246_n.jpg

its clear to the naked eye this is a fake photo-shopped picture. look at the face its been attached to the body.

this picture is real, i can confirm. i went to this welcoming event yesterday and wasn't sat very far from the professor. in front of almost 1,000 people (mostly students), the good professor was welcomed with gacmo furan. he reciprocated and in my humble opinion, i felt he was overcome with joy and seemed glad to be there. he delivered a lecture on ''Leadership and Development''. it was very good. of course, some banter was exchanged and he wasn't offended nor surprised (in fact, he seemed to have taken it on the chin, as it were), ma garatay? he'd make an excellent foreign minister....balse, we shall see how things play out, inaar.

he's finally home and that's all that matters, really.

Tallaabo;959305 wrote:
People should understand that professor Samatar is still a unionist and has the right to express his political believes in a non violent or treasonous way. The guy was away from his native country for more than twenty years and is glad to be back home but that does not mean he ought to leave all his life-long held convictions about Soomaaliwayne at the door. No doubt there is a change in his views about the whole Somaliland-Somalia political narratives and is now more accepting of his people's wishes but he has neither abandoned his unionist views nor his Hiil Qaran party.

you're just speculating, ma garatay?

the professor has changed his views, i can confirm. his ultra-somaliweynism suffered a severe blow in those elections, back in august 2012. he probably regrets having anything to do with xamar and its merry-go-around cursed politics..... for goodness sakes, the man suffered a crashing defeat and got unless 1% of the votes. people can change and often adapt to changes in the political landscapes. this is not about 'life-long held convictions' and other baseless assertions founded on ''speculative wax la yidhi's''. we spoke at length and he's quite genuine about Somaliland ee sida uula soco, inaar. :o

Haatu;959327 wrote:
Did he just say I greet you in the name of your ancestors? Reer S'land can keep him.

Yep he did lol well Somaliland is happy to have him.

He is a man who really loves his identity and that of his ancestors.

Haatu;959327 wrote:
Did he just say I greet you in the name of your ancestors? Reer S'land can keep him.

actually, he started off by saying something along the lines of..... 'waxaan idi ku salaamaya salanta somaliyeed....''. he then proceeded, to explain, what can only be described as a discourse, of the verbal dexterity sort, which differentiated somalinimo and nation-states. he further added that somalinimo is a higher ideal than national constructs (he mentioned that his family lives everywhere). if you read between the lines, as i did, we can construe from these vague statements.......the guy hasn't change at all. :P

^Ilaahow Haa ama Maya mar hanaga wada yeersiin :D

As I stated few times before, this Samatar guy is an opportunist who is looking for something in SL, and if he doesn't get what he wants he will start attacking, badmouthing and pointing dozens of real and made up faults to discredit it. His style is some sort of a blackmail, either I get what I want or you must bear a barrage insults.

Not only is he an opportunist but a cocky and stubborn man who thinks he's always right.

My only question for him will be: Xagee kudanbeesay Hiil Qaran? and what come of it?

Garaad Bari;959163 wrote:
What is yours opinion in regards to Prof Samatar's actions in this video clip?

hope he is not pro Somaliland as that won't affect 4 million people in one way or another...just doesn't matter.

Remember all the big fishes before him like Tuur,Buuba,Jama yare etc...where r they now?.

Samater was in America & against when the SNM was in the bush.He couldn't stop their destiny & won't be able to do so now.

OPPORTUNIST......heart broken by the the nomination of Fozia, D & H conflict in kismayo and had no chance of eva becoming big in Somalia.

Am sure he looking for office & probably contest nxt presidential election.