Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Things I LOVE about Somalis

Abtigiis   

Haa, Marwo Juxaa. Baryahan da'da waa laga cararaa.

The other night this man called us for what he said is his birth day party, although from the gujooyinka madaxa kaga yaal, it is clear a traditional birth attendant helped his delivery, rather than a hospital.

As the cake was cut, by the guy, who is a Somali-American, some white guy asked how old he is. The Somali-American's wife was there, so the guy just laughed and said, " In the interest of family peace and cohesion, I will keep the age a low-profile matter". :D :D It was a fitting joke and we all enjoyed it; but then I kept on looking the man and he never straightened and said "oh, it is intaa iyo intaa". The cynic in me actually felt the guy did not want to say his age.

Somalis are without doubt the most vile and disgusting creatures alive. they have terrible manners, lack respect and suffer from an inferiority complex. none of the traits mentioned on this thread are unique to Somalis. these are universal values and if truth be told, the reality remains, that Somalis, are far from hospitable, kind or trustworthy.

the rough arid terrain, the scarce resources, the wars, the pillaging, the murders etc....have all rendered your DNA's as violent and docile. 22 years without a functioning government, as pointed out......... by the BBC, is testament to your ugly nature and complete backwardness.

Juxa   

aah Alpha, one of those days Southern hospitality baan ku siin @Villa mogadishu

Abtigiis waa runtaa, lakin dhalin dhafoorkey kutaal!

Juxa;959147 wrote:
aah Alpha, one of those days Southern hospitality baan ku siin @Villa mogadishu

LOL@Southern Hospitality,

koonfuurta, siba wixii las anod ka shisheyay, wa ka xaraan soo dhaweyntu, ma garatay?

Alpha Blondy;959146 wrote:
Somalis are without doubt the most vile and disgusting creatures alive. they have terrible manners, lack respect and suffer from an inferiority complex. none of the traits mentioned on this thread are unique to Somalis. these are universal values and if truth be told, the reality remains, that Somalis, are far from hospitable, kind or trustworthy.

Let me guess; you had a bad night, another maid ran away from you loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Apophis;959149 wrote:
This guy got the birthday etiquette backwards. You invite people to your birthday party up to the age of 18, beyond that it should be thrown by others taking you completely by surprise
:D
:D

^ you really think Somalis have the mental capacity to organise a party on behalf of others? your people's innate selfishness and complete lack of self-awareness isn't, i'm afraid, capable of doing something beyond their own individual greed and self-interest. that's exactly why i organise the administrative and logistical aspects of my own birthday party. of course, one must pretend to be ''surprised'' by the genuine affection and heart-felt gestures of his people, despite organising his own birthday party.

QansaxMeygaag;959152 wrote:
Let me guess; you had a bad night, another maid ran away from you loooooooooooooooooooooooool

somalis are so perfect, somaha?

its never their fault, somaha?

its always someone else's fault, somaha?

when the truth is too hard to bare, its never the fault of Somalis, somaha?

Alpha Blondy;959153 wrote:
^ you really think Somalis have the mental capacity to organise a party on behalf of others? your people's innate selfishness and complete lack of self-awareness isn't, i'm afraid, capable of doing something beyond their own individual greed and self-interest. that's exactly why i organise the administrative and logistical aspects of my own birthday party. of course, one must pretend to be ''surprised'' by the genuine affection and heart-felt gestures of his people, despite organising his own birthday party.

Alfie why are you in such a foul mood today?

Apophis;959156 wrote:
Find a woman and stop complaining.

let me guess....a Somali woman?

you've got to be kidding me, inaar?

i'm DONE with these vile people. i'm going take Papua New Guinean citizenship, immediately.

Alpha Blondy;959157 wrote:
let me guess....a
Somali
woman?

you've got to be kidding me, inaar?

i'm DONE with these vile people. i'm going take Papua New Guinean citizenship, immediately.

PNG-ers will rape you. Apparently in Port Moresby folks are raped in broad daylight and it is normal kkk (and don't start with Moga IDP camps); you will run back to us...

Alpha Blondy;959158 wrote:
because i'm Somali and i can, dee? :mad:

Cheer up - we all have bad days; what happened to the amxaar maids who used to entertain you? Put some belly-dancing music for them, tie some trinkets on their feet and let them dance away as you puff shisha inaar :cool:

Juxa   

[quote=QansaxMeygaag; (and don't start with Moga IDP camps); you will run back to us...

not funny yaa oday

Alpha needs holiday that is all

The thing i love most about the Somali is his/her RESILIENCE .In the face of adversity, calamity and obstacles, he/she manages a smile and makes a living.

In Kenya-The Somalis set up businesses,despite the harsh Kenyan authorities and made huge gains.

In North America- The Somalis settled in the coldest of places(MN, Ohio and Ontario) and made a home, educated their kids and set up businesses.

In Europe, -The Somali settled among xenophobes and still thrives

In Somalia- The Somali makes a living with no fear even as his country is ruled by warlords, crazy Islamist and foreign armies.

In South Africa- They still live and work and earn a living even in the face of inhuman Barbarians.(Nacala!)

Day in day out- They risk their lives,crossing deserts, rivers, oceans, mountains and forests all to make a living, not for himself or herself but "to feed his reer"- I dont care what anyone says, the Somali is the toughest most resilient human. Period.

May Allah make Somalia peaceful.