Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG national strategy

Chimera;958686 wrote:
LMAO, they're both sh1tty, come down to earth, unless they look like this you need to STFU:

hk-city.jpg

looooooooooooooooooooooool This is a good one.

nuune   

lool Che, waa topig ayaan xumo la il-daran wallaahi, hadana goormee noqotey in la iskugu faano waa kaa dad badnahey, waa kaa dhul weynahey waa la soo dhaafey, hada waa kaa dad badnahay aka my laan is dheeroos than yours aa socoto camal.

Good one Chimera, that killed this terrible topic

^I think its fruitless to continue with such argument and your posting of irrelevant and unsubstantiated links. I can post ten different sources which state the largest cities in Somalia in terms of population but that's no point as no clear and accurate was taken. However, I was talking about well known major Somali cities, in which all of them you seem to be a minority except Mogadishu which had only changed very recently.

Mogadishu does not equal to Somalia. The Pashtuns are the largest group in Afganistan and Kabul is not theirs and belongs to other ethnic Afgan group. Anyway, I'm out of this anagaa badan Vs Ma badnid nonsense. I just wanted to show you the ridiculousness and Stup1dity of your claim.

metta   

But my sources are from the United Nations while your sources are from your emotions. Kismayo and Galkacyo are well known because you scream those cities day in and day out. Doesn't mean they are large. I proved farming towns are larger than your beloved port city.

Are you going to deny sources from the United Nations?

OK, how about the Central Intelligence Agency that says you are tied for third place with the people of Bay and Bakool?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002.jpg

Please accept my facts and sources. They hold more weight than your emotions ;)

I am finished. You are not even 2nd but tied for 3rd. Please stop putting yourself on a pedestal. Be more humble Mr.Nomadic from Ethiopia/Kenya :cool:

It's not just how many people, it's are those people able to build and lead a country? Answer is no.

Compare the small numbers of Somaliland to the HAG. Yet they managed to rebuild their country while HAG destroyed it, and can only control it by using Ethiopian/Uganda/Burundi troops.

Any group that thinks they are superior and tries to dominate political discourse is a danger to this country. I see why Puntland is angling towards a confederal system where states have most of the power, I don't blame them if shadowy groups are holding sway these days.

^^

I can't believe SOLers are actually discussing an unsubstantiated BS paper and a tweet and dedicated so much effort to it? How about spending more energy on how to get ourselves out of this mess that has made us the laughing stock of the world.

I liked Chimera's ideas and "re-imagining Somalia" way better than this "mine is bigger than yours" high-school BS.

Carafaat   

Document and twitter account look fake and have been made by the same person. HAG is quite secretive, dont think they would 'tweet'. :D

Mad_Mullah;958707 wrote:
I

Compare the small numbers of Somaliland to the HAG.

Reminds me of Siyad Barre's speech when he was about to embark on his ill advised adventure against what was then the NORTH that "northern regions r only around 200,000 & half of that emigrated to the gulf", thus starting the war based on those numbers:D:D:D

For the otha 2 guys arguing,the 3 largest towns r as follows & everything else is debatable:

Mogadishu

Hargeisa

Burao.

I think these kind attitudes where villages promoted to towns on map is a by product of Siyad era and still purposely clung to by some.

Good reason we stay from each otha...waxba isuma ogolin.

It's hard to build cities in Somalia because the land is SO BIG and we're just about 10 million people. I mean the whole population could fit in Hong Kong, Cairo, Istanbul etc.