Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG national strategy

Sensei   

Xaaji Xunjuf;958647 wrote:
They are not even in the country but based in the diaspora lol

Xaaji, anyone that advocates for the empowerment of the certain sect of the society while sidelining a larger segment of that society has no role in running a country.

metta   

I think they can sideline a certain group in the country. It will take time but I think they will be successful within 10-20 years. HAG is the largest within Somalia borders.

^You must be a member, right?

And how do you know that they are the largest? Aside the motive how sure are you that they have the mental capacity to attain their goal?

Metta You cannot sideline entire communities u will just create a more divided Somalia and it will for ever remain a weak country divided nation.i dont see how this can be achieved u need to have one man one vote system and let the people decide.

metta   

No, I am not a member unfortunately.

It's clear they are the largest. I have seen a UN document showing populations of towns and cities in Somalia and their towns were much more populated. Xamar is a city of millions. Afgoye, Jowhar, Beledweyn have hundreds of thousands of inhabitants. Remember land doesn't mean larger population or Canada would host the 2nd largest population in the world rather than only having 30 million people. Central Somalia is where a large portion of Somalia's population is. If you include all Somali lands, they are not the largest but in Somalia alone, they are the largest. I don't think there even needs to be a debate about it. It is something that all Somalis can agree too.

metta   

Xaaji,

Divided Somalia is fine. If you have the capital, you have the country. You sideline communities with the capital. Focus on your capital and forget about the rest. Federalism doesn't mean anything. We are not Westerners. We are Africans. Africans don't follow the book.

^You must be talking out of your backside mate and not your mouth. If you are talking of Muuqdisho, yes may be, but other than that I know of no major city, neither inside Somalia nor outside (including the diaspora) that HAGs outnumber the D, let alone other Somalis.

Even Mogadishu changed demographics in the 20 years of the civil war and things were completely different pre-civil war. Marka, what are you talking about?

metta   

Mogadishu's demographics have certainly changed but it's population is in the millions. Kismayo and Bosaso are no bigger than Afgoye or Jowhar.

Your population is not in Somalia. You have more numbers in Ethiopia/Kenya than Somalia.

Not only Kenya and Ethiopia but also look at any major city in the world. Also look at the major cities in Somalia such as Bosaso, Galkacyo, Hargeisa, Baidoa and Kismayo. Tell me one city which HAG have higher number than, in fact you are seem to be a minority in all those areas.

Somalia is not between Galgaduud and Mogadishu. Also like I told you, Mogadishu itself changed demographics very recently. Markaa, stop talking nonsense.

metta   

Galkacyo only has around 140,000 people and is a shared city. Kismayo a similar number and also a shared city with non-ethnic Somalis and other types of Somalis. Maybe you should consult with this link. Why don't you compare my towns with your towns? And you will see that your presence compared to mine is very different. Also, just because you are the largest in the diaspora in some countries doesn't mean you are the largest in Somalia. That is ridiculous. You are not the largest in UK and Canada, the two countries with the largest Somali diasporas.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fsnau.org%2Fdownloads%2FFSAU%2520Press%2520Release%2C%2520April%252030%2C%25202008.pdf&ei=w5CDUeKWNZG6qQHKuID4Ag&usg=AFQjCNESwOG-eKcfYF2qUFdvRsfClgKxhA&sig2=OOj_us4k3rVC1lJ8e7MIjw&bvm=bv.45960087,d.aWM&cad=rja

metta   

As you can see in that link, Beledweyne, Jowhar, Afgoye, Balcad, Wanla-Weyn are all larger than Galkacyo and Kismayo (forget about Mogadishu).

Even non-HAG towns like Baidao and Marka and Hargeisa are bigger than Galkacyo and Kismayo.

Where is your population? :(

Chimera   

metta;958683 wrote:
. Why don't you compare my towns with your towns?

LMAO, they're both sh1tty, come down to earth, unless they look like this you need to STFU:

hk-city.jpg