Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG national strategy

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;958570 wrote:
They want to be like the Kikuyus of Kenya and the Tigrays of Ethiopia and the Jesus tribe of Djibouti

:D

I wonder though if they will crown Axmed diiriye as the supreme HAG Sultan like the ceremonial spiritual leader. Like in the form the of the Cultural leadership. Similar like our Xaaji Cabdi waraabe. And the Tigrays had in the 90s Abay Yohannes.Who would open the ceremonial gatherings of the Tigray leadership.

metta   

There are currently two HAG leaders, Ahmed Diriye and that chubby guy with the orange beard whose name I forgot.

Who is the higher HAG leader? Him or that guy with the orange beard?

Saalax   

Xaad is head leader of the HAG group and Axmed Diriiye is the spokesman but influential within the group, speaking as the leader sometimes.

metta   

Interesting. Thank you Xaaji and Saalax.

Also interesting "strategy" :D ..... it looks like the thing got leaked... i wonder by who

This HAG strategy to be aristocracy in Somalia is very good indeed but I doubt they posses the shrewdness and intelligence to excute such dream and rule from Zeyla to Ras Kamboni. All they will ever manage to rule in the end, and that's if success come to the ultimate success, only their respected territories between Mogadishu and Galgaduudud and that's not through logic by the stretch of the word by the barrel of a gun.

If their political leader is Hassan Culusow and their spiritual is Axmed Diiriye, god is great, we can really chill. And by we I mean the honest Somalis who wish not to see monarchy in Somalia.

Sensei   

The rules for this HAG thing was either designed for a college fraternity or the Nazi party itself. Anytime you mandate brotherhood or loyalty, you are either unveiling a sinister plan or just downright moronic. Dont believe me, see their policies towards the D clan and Somaliland. I do hope to God this turns out to be a fake document otherwise we are all doomed and Somalia will seize to exist, if it has not already.

P.S Why even publish this document in English ? I guess not all HAGers read Somali.

Chimera   

Speaker Jawaari must come down hard on these crappy action groups, and outlaw them immediately in parliament.

Well since the HAG thing is a tribal organization like Sahal . it promotes political HAGISM the same as Sahal. But i dont think people need to take tribal groups based outside the country to serious.

Chimera;958644 wrote:
Speaker Jawaari must come down hard on these crappy action groups, and outlaw them immediately in parliament.

They are not even in the country but based in the diaspora lol