Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

SAHAL meets with the Boss - Uhuru Kenyatta

She is a Somalilander but on the side of Kenya this is normal she works for the Kenyan republic. And her policies are in favor of Kenyan interests. And those interests never conflict with Somaliland interests.

Amina is the H in SAHAL; a D-hunter to be specific. But I doubt she has time for Somali clan politics, a real professional if ever there was one! I also doubt she knows the direction of SSC from Bungoma County, Western Province, Kenya...

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;958500 wrote:
She is a Somalilander but on the side of Kenya this is normal she works for the Kenyan republic. And her policies are in favor of Kenyan interests. And those interests never conflict with Somaliland interests.

Make some connection with your Script..

Saalax   

Xaji Xundjuf Likes to joke around a lot, he didn't claim her to hail from the SNM group though, he only said she is Somalilander. That is different. For example a Awdal person is a Somalilander, but they don't hail from the SNM group.

Somaliland is after all a multi group country.

As the Foreign Minister she had to be there anyway. I wonder what the delegation would have said if she were HAG kkk. Imagine that; would they have asked Uhuru to kick her out of the meeting?

The Zack   

QansaxMeygaag;958508 wrote:
As the Foreign Minister she had to be there anyway. I wonder what the delegation would have said if she were HAG kkk. Imagine that; would they have asked Uhuru to kick her out of the meeting?

. Loooooooool

The Zack   

Saalax;958507 wrote:
Xaji Xundjuf Likes to joke around a lot, he didn't claim her to hail from the SNM group though, he only said she is Somalilander. That is different. For example a Awdal person is a Somalilander, but they don't hail from the SNM group.

Somaliland is after all a multi group country.

You are a better man than Xunjuf, you keep it real. SNM is one clan you are right. One more thing SNM = Somaliland LOl

Saalax   

Well SNM and Somaliland are intertwined, as the largest group in former British Somaliland. The fate of Somaliland depends on the SNM block, but others such as Awdalites are part and parcel of the country and some supporters in eastern Sanaag, eastern Sool.

Saalax;958513 wrote:
Well SNM and Somaliland are intertwined, as the largest group in former British Somaliland. The fate of Somaliland depends on the SNM block, but others such as Awdalites are part and parcel of the country and some supporters in eastern Sanaag, eastern Sool.

Main dish (SNM block) and side dish and/or dessert (others/etc)...Would that be a fair analogy kkk

Saalax;958496 wrote:
Oo haada ma SNM ba?
:D
She is the H in the S.A.H.A.L
:D

I think I just now figured this acronym out, that is clever thinking lol. So someone correct me, wiil waal's people would fall under one of A s?

Naxar Nugaaleed;958541 wrote:
I think I just now figured this acronym out, that is clever thinking lol. So someone correct me, wiil waal's people would fall under one of A s?

you solved a mystery ahahaha

The Zack   

Naxar Nugaaleed;958541 wrote:

Yea.