Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

PREDICTIONS!!!

N.O.R.F   

1 Chelsea

2 Man Utd

3 Liverpool

As much as i hate to admit it I think we will fall short yet again. Our squad hasn't improved it has actually deteriorated. Selling Alonso was a HUGE mistake. He was the one who made us tick. Long passes, short passes, free kicks, goals and dictated the pace. Aquilani is not the same player. He is Italian, needs more protection and gets injured easily. It will take him 2 years to get used to the Prem. If Torres and Gerrard stay fit, Riera pulls his finger out, Babel gets more games and Kuyt plays as he does then we might have a chance.

Hope I'm wrong.

Well...well...well.. . I am quite unhappy that I still don't have enough time to bragg and say "what did I say, i told you so" but to proof more doubters wrong and give the doubters a chance to repent... I will hold off and wait until we meet Man U at the end of the month, what say you DOUBTERS! :D

Oh Gosh...this season would be just the right time for change of guard at the top. I believe two main teams would lose their place at the top and its apparent Spurs and Man city may just sneak in thru the back door. Ma predictions are:

Arsenal for either the premiership or E-Champs

Man U

Chalski

Spurs

Mancity

Lpoor (purely due to the way the started coupled with disgruntled players)

WingA   

All this hype, the season starts on new years day for me boyz.. i'll put my money on United as usual lads..

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Can't see beyond Liverpool to be honest. They only sold Alonso and despite all the praise he got he really was not and is not the club's best player. The team finished second and got to the quarter finals of the champions league without the help of its two main players for great parts of the season. Now they are both fit and ready to go. Rafa has money to spend and may yet suprise us with one or two new arrivals. It's Liverpool all the way for me.

As for United selling two players. You make it sound like they sold Fletcher and O'Shea! They sold Ronaldo, a man who scored the vast majority of their goals and was the focal point of that team. They so Tevez, a man that always worked hard for the team and is very hard to replace. In short, they sold the heartbeat of that team and they will never be the same unless EVERY player gives an extra ten percent in every single game this coming season. I am writing United off here and now.

I also doubt that Chelsea are going to win it. They have the same players they had for the past two seasons and their results were declining. What makes you think that they'll suddenly improve and win the league? Magic? Boring Anceloti? Bah!

There is no need to talk about Arsenal, I'd rather talk about City's chances to be honest.

So, when all is said and done, I think you all should accept the idea of Liverpool being champions in 09/10.

Thank you.

:D

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

It will be closer than any previous seasons for sure.Now here is my serious predictions for this season.

1. Chelsea

2. Manutd

3.Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. Astonvilla

6.Spurs

7.Man city

8. Everton

i slightly underestimated the type of seasons liverpool and villa would have. But noone would have predicted the type of season liverpool have had. many even predicted them to take the title. As for aston villa, I should have realised their season ends in march.I underestimated man city too. good work mancini.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Can't see beyond Liverpool to be honest. They only sold Alonso and despite all the praise he got he really was not and is not the club's best player. The team finished second and got to the quarter finals of the champions league without the help of its two main players for great parts of the season. Now they are both fit and ready to go. Rafa has money to spend and may yet suprise us with one or two new arrivals. It's Liverpool all the way for me.

As for United selling two players. You make it sound like they sold Fletcher and O'Shea! They sold Ronaldo, a man who scored the vast majority of their goals and was the focal point of that team. They so Tevez, a man that always worked hard for the team and is very hard to replace. In short, they sold the heartbeat of that team and they will never be the same unless EVERY player gives an extra ten percent in every single game this coming season. I am writing United off here and now.

I also doubt that Chelsea are going to win it. They have the same players they had for the past two seasons and their results were declining. What makes you think that they'll suddenly improve and win the league? Magic? Boring Anceloti? Bah!

There is no need to talk about Arsenal, I'd rather talk about City's chances to be honest.

So, when all is said and done, I think you all should accept the idea of Liverpool being champions in 09/10.

Thank you.

:D

:D:D