Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

PREDICTIONS!!!

Oz   

So I guess i'm the only minority thinking that Chelski will comfortably win the league this year?

It does stand to reason that they should win it. They now have a settled squad, and with excellent additions such as Zhirkov they have both quality and quantity in the playing personnel as well as a highly competent manager.

United and Liverpool on the other hand appear to be weaker (or at best stagnated) from last season loosing their best players which could even bring Citeh into play should they get off to a good start. Chelski to win it by 6 or 7 points in my opinion. :D:D

WingA   

^^Ya?? "United and Liverpool on the other hand appear to be weaker"??

You have some nerve, it doesnt stand for any reason for chelsea to win the league.. its down to results and we will get the results needed to win a 4th title.. in a row.. just a reminder.. in you lads forgot..

We sold 2-3 players and brang in 4 new players and boy i'm i happy with Valencia.. he destoryed hes name sake club last night and lots of neutrals loved the performance..

Chelsea will play the milan way.. boring.. as usual but effective and we'll see.. i got respect for chelsea but we'll see saxib..

bring it on, even man city..hahaha..

NGONGE   

Can't see beyond Liverpool to be honest. They only sold Alonso and despite all the praise he got he really was not and is not the club's best player. The team finished second and got to the quarter finals of the champions league without the help of its two main players for great parts of the season. Now they are both fit and ready to go. Rafa has money to spend and may yet suprise us with one or two new arrivals. It's Liverpool all the way for me.

As for United selling two players. You make it sound like they sold Fletcher and O'Shea! They sold Ronaldo, a man who scored the vast majority of their goals and was the focal point of that team. They so Tevez, a man that always worked hard for the team and is very hard to replace. In short, they sold the heartbeat of that team and they will never be the same unless EVERY player gives an extra ten percent in every single game this coming season. I am writing United off here and now.

I also doubt that Chelsea are going to win it. They have the same players they had for the past two seasons and their results were declining. What makes you think that they'll suddenly improve and win the league? Magic? Boring Anceloti? Bah!

There is no need to talk about Arsenal, I'd rather talk about City's chances to be honest.

So, when all is said and done, I think you all should accept the idea of Liverpool being champions in 09/10.

Thank you.

I see Arsenal haters are taking the piss... let me assure you "you will eat your words"

I shall be back with my full analysis and comments on why the biggest threat to ManU for the Champ'ship is Arsenal.

:D:D

Oz   

^ I know what you wishing for: you'd wish Wenger to hold up the Premiership title at the end of the season revealing a banner saying I told you so, now you can all **** off, I QUIT. :D

PS: Feel sorry for Rosicky though.

Fabregas   

lol hardly any commentary here. since everyone is claiming their team will win, dee I have to agree mr Legend and tip Arsenal to bring home the cup. :D

Fabregas   

It will be closer than any previous seasons for sure.Now here is my serious predictions for this season.

1. Chelsea

2. Manutd

3.Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. Astonvilla

6.Spurs

7.Man city

8. Everton

nuune   

Lpool ayaa seasonkan xaaran ku heesaneeso, they will only lose one game, and make 4 draws(Lpool will equalise in the dying minutes on 2 of those 4 draws), title is already won by Liverpool, khalaas!