Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Breaking News - Farole Holds High Level Meeting With Kenyan President and Foreign Minister

Howlgalka UNSOM oo ka Bilowday Somalia

E4E82553-95FA-4CF7-9BB4-085E1D648EE0_w64

Hawlgalka Xafiiska Cusub ee Qaramada Midoobay ee Soomaaliya ee UNSOM oo ay wada hoos iman doonaan hawlaha taageerada arrimaha amniga, maamul wanaagga iyo xuquuqda aadanaha ayaa maanta ka bilowday Somalia.

Xafiiska UNSOM ayaa beddeli doona kii ka horeeyey ee UNPOS ee uu madaxa ka ahaa Dr. Augustine Mahiga, iyada oo Nicholas Kay oo u dhashay dalka Britain uu hogaamin doono xafiiskan cusub.

Ergeyga cusub, Nicholas Kay ayaa ka hawlgali doona magaalada Muqdisho, waxana la filayaa inuu dhawaan booqdo Somaliland.

Warbixin iyo wareysi la xiriira waxqabadkii UNPOS iyo waxa xafiiska cusub ee UNSOM la fili karo, hoosta ka dhageyso.

Xafiiska Siyaasadda ee cusub ee QM

Tell Farole Somalia politics has moved from Nairobi to Xamar Caadey stop running to Kikuyo uhuru fuufu eater , You are embarrassing Somali Nation .....

President is in Japan to get funding for Somali economic and attract investment.........

Dawaldiidd are begging Fufu eater and are offering help to disable FG not that it will happen ....................

kUruJAj.jpg

This how convo started

Dawladiid Farole : Master king of king Uhuru Kenyatta pleas don't leave us in Jubba alone we are minority we can not stand alone , we will be good slave take order like always pleas please master .

Uhuru Kenyatta : so your are minority and need my help without me you nothing i will think about my kids .................. Somalia is not Transition no more how can i help you ?

malistar2012;958491 wrote:
President is in Japan to get funding for Somali economic and attract investment.........

Dawaldiidd are begging Fufu eater and are offering help to disable FG not that it will happen ....................

kUruJAj.jpg

This how convo started

Dawladiid Farole : Master king of king Uhuru Kenyatta pleas don't leave us in Jubba alone we are minority we can not stand alone , we will be good slave take order like always pleas please master .

Uhuru Kenyatta : so your are minority and need my help without me you nothing i will think about my kids .................. Somalia is not Transition no more how can i help you ?

lol the FUFUs are the one's protecting your presidential palace in Xamar and guarding your president. unless you believe the Ugandans are Kushtic heroes.;)

Malistar2012 is losing his marbles :D ---yesterday he was clapping for IGAD communique issued from Adis of Ethiopia

It is rumored Hassan and Faroole will meet in Nairobi , and discuss current political tension.

This is malistar is funny really, one day he's nationalist and a great Somali patriot who loves the government of Somalia and now he attacks a whole Somali clan, that's the low mentality of the HAGs who blindly support Hassan Culusow for being just HAG and not seeing his mistakes.

Besides since when did the D-block become a minority clan in Somalia? May be we are not talking about Somalia.

Its good to see President Faroole showing seriousness on the issues that will make or break Somalia and this government. He's doing a favour and a good service for all the Somalis including Culusow who foolishly doesn't understand the consequences of his actions.

xiinfaniin;958438 wrote:
52.jpg

Why is Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke (second on the left) clinging his fists? lol He's posture is weird too. He is so uncomfortable.

^^ Because he gained allot of weight the past few months since was in Kismayo , Axmed madoobe wuxu nugu yidhi maalin walba awr baanu u qalayney cumar buur.

kkkkkkk Xaaji waaba nimco runtii hadey u qalayeen 1 awr ah maalintii.......Xaaji maseyrka badan ma fiicno adigu talaagada ayaad ka soo sarataa hilibka ilaahey baa og inuu yahey Doofar ama Horsemeat............... .Kismaayo imow xaaji waad ka raysan doontaa UK 1 naaf ah ayaa laguu qali doona maalin walba. Jubbaland waa Tropica land sidaa ula soco.

Saalax   

The whole posture looks like some kind of high school reunion. They are not even in line. Some are behind, Rat Teeth gidaarka bu isku xooqaya etc.

Saalax   

Look at the way they all look up to their boss like a couple of children waiting for some candy news. :D

kUruJAj.jpg