Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland:Proffessor Axmed ismaciil samatar arrived in Hargeysa received a warm welcome

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;958120 wrote:
I see even a Minister in the delegation welcoming the Professor.

Only one minister? Hargaysa president did welcome Tanya, and Ministers welcome militias.

I hope he won't disappoint the parading die-hearts!

A_Khadar   

The Zack;958176 wrote:
Wasiirka Kalluunka ee Somalileyn: Samatar isagoo Somaliland dal gooni ah u aaminsan buu imanayaa.

Breaking News: Samatar recognized Somaliland! Yeeeeeeeeeeeey! It is here ictirifaakii is here ...

;) Don't joke with the ictiraaf ninyahow..

A_Khadar   

I am sure the prof. would enjoy the warm welcome he received, but I am not sure if he has anything contribute towards what this clan is dying for, Ictiraaq. As he mentioned, he is going there for an assignment sent by British and he is doing just that. Me think the base was told, odayga cagaha dhulka ha looga qaado he got the Ictiraaf in his hand.

Whats with people and ictraaf searching i dont understand what ictraaf got to do with this . This is about samatar being back to his homeland what does that have to do with Somaliland in search for their recognition. Somaliland recognition will be discussed with nation states. Not with individuals.

Gaashaan   

The only thing I can see is a power hungery indivitual who are going left and right or what ever it takes to get one. no diverence with Xaglo toosiye Odayga booskiisa iska diyaariya and by the way it is already a deal done.

War jiraaba cakaaruu imaan prof ama dhulka shumi ama cirka shumi safarka hanagu dheerayn.

Waa iska caadi, waxaa layiri ninkii habar kuugu yeera habar baa loogu yeera. After a while, we will get Professor Abdi Wali and Professor Galayr to visit Taleex/Garowe and kiss the land :D