Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

Qori Ismaris

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;957591 wrote:
you missed out saffy. though its never too late. indulge now

Thanks, SP. I remember a lot of Somali folk stories from my childhood, but Qori Ismaris wasn't one of them.

Actually, my great, great grandpa invited this! However, somehow the manual I inherited is got some bugs! everytime I use the stick, i start talking like arnold schwarzenegger, i.e, i wold be bak!! i dont know why its not working. any ideas how to fix it!! thnx

^^Lol at I start talking like arnold shwardzenegger, acudu billah...

A close relative once went away with a man in hawd (for marriage) and one their way to his family he said he would get her some food or something. She went away to nearby bushes and thats when she saw somehing resembling a mixture of a bahal and a human being calling out her name. She survived it laakinse the next time she agreed to marry a man, he came to her father first instead lol. I wonder if they still exist.

wyre   

A fact about me, I didn't like somali folktales while i was young :D

Showqi   

Qori ismaris iyo Dhag Dheer 2duba waxay ahaayeen Horror stories oo caruurta looga sasin jiray:D:D

sheekooyinka caruurtu aad ayay u fiicanyihiin, waayo dhaqanka ayaa lagu ilaaliyaa. waxaad moodaa in afsoomaaligii dabar go'ayo

because somalidii ayaaba kala yaacday..waxaan rabaa inaan idin su'aalo imisa buug oo sheekooyinka caruurta ah ayaa jira?...anigu hada waxaan rabaa inaan buug sheeko xariiro ah soo saaro, laakiin i dont' know how far do somali people need sheekooyinka caruurta, gaar ahaan young mothers-ka hada jira, waxan filayaa inay aad ugu baahanyihiin...haday jirto in buugtaa oo kale loo baahanyahay waxaan jeclaan lahaa inaan buug daabaco. waliba mid ay dadka waawayn akhrisan karaan....thanks...

raula   

^^waa loo baahanyahay boogaag afka hooyo ku qoran. Mid mid baad ka heli maktabadooyinka (local libraries) if you search.

Wyre,..kama hamna kisomali..ulikuwa unasoma...ABUNUWASI, MALKIA na MFALME & Mills & Boon ama :D

Qori ismaris, madakuti, dhegdheer, caws iyo biyo ku nool and other children stories are terrible. My scariest moments were when little aliens used visiting at night while sleeping. I was only 3 yrs old. This has continued for some time but I never saw any UFO crafts with them. My only option was to run as fast as I could but mom always used to catch me and calm me down. She never saw those little men who freak me out every nite but she knew I am running away from them.

Sign in to follow this