Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Khaatumo men most unromantic, a new research says

nuune   

^^ There is a Juus-Gareyn system in place for avoiding xaaraanta qof soo dhax tiimbadey!

Ninka in la xujeeyo waa xaq, gabadh inuu bilaash ku helo waa lawaaxatul lil bashar.

Kallifku haduu xal ku jiro diintu ma diidana, laa darara walaa diraara.

NGONGE   

In my experience, the Khaatumo and many of my lot wear their hearts on their sleeves. I'm not sure if such a thing could be called unromantic though. :P

Juxa   

Istaqfurullah Istaqfurullah........danbiga iska daa

anyways women are not for sale! Bluhhh

Tallaabo   

Juxa;957286 wrote:
hahahaha@long cago islaanka waa dhibeen! this is pure kutiri-kuteen

Ibti naga daa hee.........geel maxaad ku sameyn, it will spit on your face and no amount of face scrub will clean it

ps: gold is trouble and you need to pay zakat on it! take cash, cash, cash

You need to pay zakat on your cash too.

D.O.C   

loooooooooooooooool this is the funniest article I have read for sometime:D. It's true that my grandad once told me that the women from khatumo used travel to the triangle cities in search for partners. I like the long-footed in the place ********:).

Aaliyyah   

DOC women from the traingle cities also traveled to Khatumo in search for partners. Your awoowe just told you half of the story.

As for the topic, ibti is right different cultures define romance in their own ways.

D.O.C   

Aaliyyah;957325 wrote:
DOC women from the traingle cities also traveled to Khatumo in search for partners. Your awoowe just told you half of the story.

As for the topic, ibti is right different cultures define romance in their own ways.

Inaar we don't have any record of triangle girls travelling to the opposite direction or any other directions, however khatumo men instead come to get them with 100 she-camels. This is how ******r came to existence.

Aaliyyah   

D.O.C;957333 wrote:
Inaar we don't have any record of triangle girls travelling to the opposite direction or any other directions, however khatumo men instead come to get them with 100 she-camels. This is how ******r came to existence.

No one is denying Khatumo or triangle men traveling and paying 100 camels for spouses. However, you dont need to deny history to boost your ego. As bizarre as it sounds both women from khatumo and triangle cities traveled for spouses.

Abtigiis   

The research issued the list of gestures it considered "romantic", and clarified that while it did not strictly apply Westren standards, it included few of the things modern men do for their woman in the benchmarks for romanticism. The list is as follows:

- not embarassing the woman infornt of friends or the general public

- taking her out and giving her attention, instead of sifing through meaty bones when the food arrive

- occassionally giving her gifts

- not raising the collar of your shirt and bending your neck when walking alongside her

- carrying food stuff and putting in the car ( for those who have cars)

-calling her by her name rather than arbitrary words like "haye", "away hadda, " miyeeydaan joogin" as if you are talking to two or more people etc.

- not using findhicil when you are beside her waiting for your turn in the clinic

- not gesturing that you are on phone when the woman asks if you can lower your voice

- occassionally joking with the woman by saying " oo baryahan waaad naaxdee, lagu garan ba maaye"

- not saying naa soo dhaqaaq dee after leaving the woman behind through long strides

These are by no means Western standards.

well said Aaliyah, D.O.C waa ka ugu af xun secessionists SOL soo gala. those insults betray his inner insecurity and inferiority vis-a-vis the said people. hence the need to boost his ego constantly through his crude posts.

Odey   

;);););)

Abtigiis, waa i dambaajisey. aleylehe waa qosley. subxannalah qosolka caynkaan ah waa dambi. anoo wax kale filanaya ayaan akhriyey qoraalkaan. saaxib you made my evening. Keep em coming!

Wadani   

warsamaale;957354 wrote:
well said Aaliyah, D.O.C waa ka ugu af xun secessionists SOL soo gala. those insults betray his inner insecurity and inferiority vis-a-vis the said people. hence the need to boost his ego constantly through his crude posts.

What inferiority?